We had a great time in Breckenridge, everything was ok, it is a very nice place, well located, nice pool, the apt was on a 2nd floor and no elevator, so you have to carry everything!!!!!!!
Mr Michael Sheik didn't return us our deposit, and we left the apartment the way we found it!!!!!!
be careful with this guy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lift Condominium Complex is conveniently located 250 yards from the Quicksilver Chairlift and only 100 yards from downtown. It is classified as walking distance to the lift and town. The amenities include an Outdoor Heated Pool and Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs. The two bedroom units have to assigned parking spots with a valid permit. Many of the units have been completely remodeled and have a stackable washer/dryer in the unit. Almost all units have a gas fireplace. There are 28 two bedroom units in the complex and 4 one bedroom units. The two bedroom units range from 1100 to 1500 SF. Most people love the open floor plan and flow of the Kitchen, Living room, and Dining room. The loft units all have views that face the Breckenridge Ski Area. Great for families and groups that need flexible bedding arrangements. The two bedroom units normally sleep 6 to 10 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lift Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge