“Definitely worth it!”

Samadhi Healing Arts Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Samadhi Healing Arts Studio is a holistic wellness spa that offers an array of services featuring therapeutic massage, detoxing body treatments, herbal face treatments, Thai Yoga massage, as well yoga classes. We also have on staff a Reiki Master and Homeopathic Consultant. At Samadhi Healing Arts Studio, our purpose is to guide you physically and emotionally with the process of establishing inner peace and holistic health. Whether you are coming to us for the purpose of relaxation, relieving muscle tension and fatigue, or to improve your general wellness, Samadhi Healing Arts Studio will create treatments to specifically address your needs. Our objective is for you to leave with a balanced body, mind, and soul.
Ft. Worth
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Definitely worth it!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Called one day, got my appointment for the next. Andrea was great, made me feel comfortable right away. Had a coupon so that made it even better! Will look her up next time I'm in town.

Visited July 2013

Kingston, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderfull, relaxing experience”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Everything about my experience at Samadhi was all I could have asked for. I was there for the Thai facial. Andrea has created a calm , peaceful atmosphere. The organic natural products, the music, the neck and shoulder massage, heated table and soft blankets, the whole package combined far exceded what I imagined. As I walked home glowing, I wanted to stop and tell everyone holding a Breckenridge guide map to go see Andrea.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jeanieant
Harrison City, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

While in Breckenridge I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the Samadhi Healing ArtsCenter. I scheduled a Thai Facial from Andrea Frye. Products used were natural and organic. Andrea provides a professional and healing environment and my facial was one of the best I've experienced. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment with her.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cindy W
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Andrea Frye knows massage!”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My husband & I were able to book the day we drove in to Breckenridge with Andrea. If you want a 5 star experience without the price, Samadhi is where you should book your massage. Andrea is engaging and very knowledgable about her profession. We LOVED visiting with her and will definitely book massages with her as often as we can! My husband and I agreed: we have never experienced a better massage!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Theresa N
Frisco, Colorado
“Wonderful!!!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I got a deep tissue massage from Andrea after a loooonnnggg week of crossfit and it was WONDERFUL!!! Andrea is so incredibly nice and her studio hold such a relaxing environment. I would highly recommend the deep tissue or sports massage. I love the heated blankets/massage table. Thanks Andrea!

Visited September 2012