“Great Massage”

Samadhi Healing Arts Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Samadhi Healing Arts Studio is a holistic wellness spa that offers an array of services featuring therapeutic massage, detoxing body treatments, herbal face treatments, Thai Yoga massage, as well yoga classes. We also have on staff a Reiki Master and Homeopathic Consultant. At Samadhi Healing Arts Studio, our purpose is to guide you physically and emotionally with the process of establishing inner peace and holistic health. Whether you are coming to us for the purpose of relaxation, relieving muscle tension and fatigue, or to improve your general wellness, Samadhi Healing Arts Studio will create treatments to specifically address your needs. Our objective is for you to leave with a balanced body, mind, and soul.
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Andrea is a consummate professional. I received massages from many locations around Breckenridge and Andrea is by far the best technician. She listens to you concerns and works on your trouble areas expertly. Her facility does not have the bells and whistles of some of the bigger spas, but this is far outweighed by the quality of the massage.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best massage EVER! Andrea is amazing. I raved all night about how fantastic the massage was. Easy to talk to - but as soon as I quit talking - so did she. I asked for restaurant recommendations and got the 2 best restaurants we ate at the entire time! The shop is easy to get to - you walk in and wait in a little bench in the atrium - she has a studio style room with a massage table. Very reasonably priced! I loved it!! You can book online - it's easy to use. Anticipate your need and book before you vacation! I did! No regrets

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Such a great experience, especially after two days of skiing. My boyfriend and I were treated so nicely and left incredibly relaxed. I highly recommend visiting Samadhi!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a great spa. My husband and I booked back to back appointments-mine a Thai facial and his a massage. Both were excellent. Andrea is kind and makes you feel comfortable and at home, right away. My facial was so wonderful, I did not want to leave. My husband loved his massage and we will definitely return for more.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have only positive experiences with Andrea Frye! Would recommend it to anyone needing a spa experience.