“"Yummy"”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Bedford, Texas
“"Yummy"”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I would recommend Fatty's Pizza! They were very busy Monday evening. However, we thought the wait time was short. We were tired and hungry so had the shuttle drop us off and pick us up.
We really enjoyed our Meat lovers pizza and cold beer. Only disappointment was the small salad. Our waiter Devin was attentive and pleasant. Very upbeat atmosphere close to the bar. They have patio seating if you prefer. If we had been in Breckenridge longer we would have gone back to Fatty's. Try it out!

• Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Best Pizza in Breckenridge!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We LOVE Fatty's! The pizza is delicious ... the restaurant itself it beautiful and cozy ... and the waitstaff is attentive. A must on your Breckenridge to-do list.

• Visited July 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Gluten free pizza and an awesome view”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We visited Breckenridge for the first time - and we were looking for a place for lunch. We came upon Fatty's - a few blocks up from the main drag. WOW - what an awesome find! We ordered wings, a salad and 2 different pizzas - one gluten free, one whole wheat crust. The salad was one of the best I've ever had and the gluten free pizza was amazing. We sat out on the porch and had an amazing, unobstructed view of the mountains. We loved it so much - we drove back to Breck 3 days later to have lunch there again!

Denver, Colo.
“Tasty pizza, family friendly, fast!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Delicious!! Gluton free options as well. This place is perfect for dining in or take out. They do NOT deliver, but it's Breckenridge . . . everything is a quick walk away.

You know that feeling after you've arrive, checked in? You've unpacked, the kids are cranky and hungry you're cranky and hungry. It's the perfect place for dinner on your first night in Breckenridge, you don't want to cook, but you don't want to change/dress up for dinner.

Seriously, good pizza. I don't mean just for a mountain town, or tourist area, I mean it's good pizza. Good bar, lots on draft, nice cocktail selection as well. The service was friendly. The cost was reasonable. They have an outdoor patio area, and an upstairs area, so there's room to spread out. If you're a big family - they have buckets (seriously, buckets) of pasta that were tasty as well.

You can't go wrong. It ain't fancy, but it ain't a dive either. One last thing, I'll mention - we were here five or six years ago for a rehearsal dinner (nephew was married up at Grand Timber Lodge). The upstairs was reserved for the bridal party and family and easily fit 50 people and the food was just as delicious and the service fantastic.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Worst restaurant experience I've ever had.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've never been to a place were I've been treated so poorly. This was the worst restaurant experience of my life. If I could give 0 stars I would.

I went into the restaurant with my boyfriend to watch the soccer game. Our server, Patty, seemed to be in a terrible mood when we asked to be closer to a TV to view the game.

We watched about half the game, we were trying to decide whether to eat or not, which seemed to really send Patty over the edge. In the end we only had drinks and no food. (the food seemed over priced) I paid the bill, and left a 100% tip, hoping that maybe Patty's day would be better. I used to be a server, and it wasn't busy at all and I felt bad only having drinks.

We left, and about 3 blocks later we realized my boyfriend left his wallet. So he ran back and got it. Our server said another customer saw the wallet and ran after us. (which is odd because we lingered outside while deciding where to go next) He opened it up and we realized money was missing. We debated the amount, but after going through our receipts we determined $60 was gone.

We called the restaurant and asked for the manager. The girl on the phone said he was busy because they were in the middle of the dinner rush (it was 4:30) I said it was urgent and she asked why. I responded I didn't feel comfortable discussing it with anyone but the manager. She pressed further and said if it wasn't urgent she would have the manager call me the next morning. I told her again it was very urgent and needed to talk to the manager as soon as possible. She again said I should tell her the issue, and I again stressed that I would only tell the manager. She took my number and said he'd call.

By 6:30PM I still hadn't heard anything so we decided to stop back in the restaurant. We asked for the manager and he came right away. We asked to speak in private, and he just ushered us back to the waiting area. We very calmly explained what happened, and that we weren't sure if it was a customer or a server who stole the money, and we asked if he could please check the camera's.

That's when he lost it. At first I thought he was joking. Steve started yelling at us. Yelling! As a manager you should never yell at a customer. He yelled saying "you want me to shut down the whole restaurant so I can go check the cameras for you because you were stupid and left your wallet" It was hard to stay composed with him screaming at us, and now a lot of patrons were looking at us too. We expressed that we just wanted to know if it was a customer or a server. He again yelled "I trust all my servers and they would never steal" Why would they have cameras then? He then said, still yelling "lots of idiots leave their wallets and no one has ever said anything was missing, if you think I stole from you why don't you file a police report".

We somehow still managed to stay calm, even during this verbal assault. We stressed again that we just wanted to know if it was a customer, or an employee and that we thought looking at the camera's would be the step before filing a police report, and we thought he'd want to know if it was an employee. Steve continued with the verbal assault, claiming he personally knows all his employees and by checking the camera's it would ruin their trust.

Finally, after being yelled at for about 15 minutes he said he'd take our name and number and get back to us. Then, he had some kind of "ah, ha" moment. He said "oh you're the one with the wallet from Arizona, I put your wallet behind the bar it was with me the whole time, so you're accusing me of stealing your money!" thus resumed the verbal abuse.

If he looked in the wallet to dig and see that there was an AZ license he should have seen that right when you open it is a name and phone number, and e-mail for if the wallet was lost.

The way this so called manager treated us was completely out of line and very disrespectful, and yelling at customers is never okay. We will never go back to a place where theft is okay. We just moved permanently to the area, so that is a lot of business they will never get.

2 Thank Bumann84