“Tacos and beer for lunch”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: You will hear no complaints with Mi Casa as your dining choice. Using only the freshest ingredients, Mi Casa serves up some of the best Mexican Cuisine in the West. Bring the whole family to dine in our cozy Hacienda and enjoy fresh Mexican Cuisine.
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I was the only one on the cantina side of the restaurant, so my service was perfect. Some higher-up even came and checked up on things. Good choice of beers on tap. The tacos were very tasty. The bowl of chips was very generous and the salsa was about perfect. I'd like to go back a few times before giving the fifth star.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Hesitated to order fish wondering how fresh it would be, but my concerns melted when I had my first bite. Mahi was fresh and so was the "slaw" on top. Husband's burrito should have been named "Monster size burrito", way too much, didn't care for the spices in his burrito, but ok for him he said. Others at the table split their meal. Beans and rice on the side were also great, as was our server. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our service, for both the bar and the restaurant, were extremely slow. We were there on a Sunday evening and there were plenty of people there but still empty tables. Once we were seated at our table, we waited quite some time before our order was taken. It was about 10 min. before they brought our appetizer (guacamole which was quite good) but then it was at least another 45 min. before our meal was brought. I don't recall what my husband ordered but I got the chicken tamales and I didn't care for them at all--the sauce on top was very different (hard to describe--thick and kind of sweet). I scraped it off as much as I could. The beans & rice were delicious--but not worth the wait!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

There were eight of us from California and I was somewhat worried, since we have excellent Mexican food close to our homes. NOT TO WORRY...SOME OF THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD WE HAVE HAD! From the moment we sat down, James was engaged with our group and was a marvelous server. The Margaritas were outstanding! The chips were fresh and they provided three different sauces for dipping. We started with guacamole, some of the best we've ever eaten. I had the vegetarian burrito and it was enough to feed Poncho Villa and three of his cohorts. Most importantly, it was exceptional. The others in our group had various dishes and everyone agreed it was some of the best Mexican food we have ever eaten. It is on the high side, but you don't mind paying when you get such quality food, drinks and service.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Was here for a rehearsal dinner for a wedding over the weekend and let me just say I was impressed. They had a limited menu due to the size of the party, and everything was great!! The salsa's were fantastic and I was especially impressed with the shredded pico de gallo. We had fajitas of every variety, and the sides were fresh and will prepared. I was most impressed with the margaritas as well. For our large party the staff was excellent, checking on every area often and prompt with our many, many drink requests.

Great place to stop for Mexican in the mountains!! :)