“fantastic 2 for1 margaritas”
Review of Fiesta Jalisco

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #102 of 160 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 April 2014

excellent price, fantastic 2 for 1 jumbo margaritas and great hot sauce. Get coupons in the summit daily paper.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I should have never of gone here. I live in Breckenridge and have heard mixed reviews. Lets just say I will always choose mi casa after this experience. Our waitress had the personality of a dead rat. The food left us feeling like we ate a brick. The refried beans weren't editable the salsa was liquid and we killed THREE bugs out of nowhere. My lime margarita tasted like trash, the waitress didn't even ask if I wanted salt on the rim. The waitress barely spoke to top that off. I'm really disappointed that I wasted my time and more importantly my money. This place just makes me want to cry. DO NOT GO HERE! I think my boyfriend is still in the bathroom........ Gross

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We were seated immediately upon entering the restaurant for dinner, which is a little unusual in Breckenridge during Spring Break. After that, it took quite a while to see a "server". Our server ended up being the hostess - apparently a shortage of staff that evening. Regardless, she was good, maybe a bit slow - but she was multi-tasking so it was not an issue for us. Our food was VERY good. I had one of the best chile rellenos I have ever eaten. Our Corona-Ritas tasted more like bunch with a little beer. Overall we were very pleased, and would definitely return.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We tried to get into Mi Casa but were told we'd have an hour and a half wait. So we made our way down Fiesta Jalisco on Main St in Breckenridge. If you only like Tex-Mex, this is not the place to go, as the food is "authentic" Mexican, which we happen to like pretty well. I had crispy tacos and an enchilada, on which I requested salsa verde. Authentic Mexican salsa verde is not "hot" in the Tex-Mex tradition and its color and taste are more green pepper than jalapeno. I'm not a huge green pepper fan, but their salsa verde on the enchilada was pretty tasty in spite of the lack of spicy heat. You get a lot of food here - my plate was overflowing and I'm not a huge eater, but I cleaned my plate. We all went away satisfied.

The only negative was our waitress, who was "all business" and who became a little impatient with our questions as we were ordering. She needs a few lessons in friendliness and courtesy.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was a very good mexican restrauant. A little hard to find but well worth it. Food and service was great. One of my sons who eats hamburgers everywhere he goes order that with fries and said it was one of the best burgers he had had in Breckenridge.