“Awesome little bar”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome little bar”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I ran into this place as I was walking down the street talking on the phone. I stopped to take a break and sat on a bench outside when I saw a sign that said happy hour starting at 3! not bad. I walked in and the place had just opened up again. nothing fancy but they did have a foosball and pool table. The bartender was awesome. Very friendly and outgoing. in reality that's probably why I stayed for a few beers and some pool games with her. The inexpensive tab was an added bonus. It was more of a local bar. Many locals and friends gathered there. They also have a menu where you can order some food. Xtreme Pizza is located upstairs. same owners.. definitely check it out! and tip the cute bartender..

Visited July 2013