“Helpful”

Ranked #20 of 76 things to do in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We were all suffering from the altitude and found the oxygen helpful. The staff is very friendly. They have interesting choices of "flavors". It is a little expensive....but this is the mountains.

1  Thank beach_mom_leesburg

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My group of 4 did 30 minute sessions of the Joy & Energy scents - it did nothing really for any of us. Pretty much just gave the place $20 bucks each to sit there, chat and play Jenga. The girl working is very nice though!

2  Thank BannetteR
Reviewed 12 March 2014

If struggling with altitude sickness is well recommended. Easy to use, really efficient, good value and did the job. Could be a bit friendlier but the O is the thing

3  Thank FozzieandBlakey
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went in for a 30 minute fix and it really helped me adjust to the altitude. Prior to my visit I was experiencing headaches so I decided to try the oxygen bar. The female employee was very nice and accommodating.

1  Thank deltaman
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I had altitude sickness, headaches, I could not sleep, I could not finish a sentence, I was exhausted!!!!

30 minutes of O2 and I am a believer. I totally recommend this O2 bar

Skip the smoothie, it was just so so.

3  Thank Dnathan