“A locals treat”

Ranked #26 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kenosha Steakhouse offers you the best in Steaks, BBQ and Burgers in the great state of Colorado! We now feature 32 beers on tap, 20 are Colorado Craft beer, we have a friendly staff that will make sure your meal is not only tasty, but also an all-around enjoyable experience! Check out our menu to see what delicious meals we have waiting for you here at Kenosha Steakhouse!
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Don't expect high end steak like a ruth chris'. Kenosha does good steak but it is really a place for a hearty ( massive) meal and is good value. The portions are enormous. BBQ is great as is fish and chips. Highly recommended is the loaded mash which was a pleasant surprise. Of course the beer is excellent with an unlimited selection. Watch out for the strong ones.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Somehow the name had me expecting amazing kobe beef and other treats. Service was fine, food was ok, just didn't live up to my expectations. Go to the Whale's Tail instead!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Excellent quality food, but need more choices for side dishes, like fresh vegetables that can be steamed. Mainly for people with allergies. Not a lot of choices if someone has allergies. If you don't have food allergies....GO HERE!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We ate here a couple of times during our trip. Friendly staff and a really great atmosphere. The food was well cooked and excellent value for money.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I came here w my husband and 3 kids. I agree w the other reviewers that it was Applebee's quality food. We got the ribeye ($36), the sirloin ($18) and the ribs. Everything was average, I felt I definitely overpaid for the ribeye. Personally, I'd go to Outback any day over this place. We had the sausage appetizer which was good, the mustard sauce they put under it is good. the dessert was your typical warm chocolate brownie w ice cream. Nothing was particularly special or different.