“Great Ski Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Ski Vacation”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Very well decorated/stocked home convenient to the slopes. We walked by cutting through to ski school area. It was great to be able to walk into town. Living space is a litttle tighter than we thought it would be, but overall fine for the 5 of us. Hot tub was not functioning properly.

Management Response
11 Apr 2013
Dear SkiNow -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will have our maintenance department check out the private hot tub and make sure all is working properly. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in One Breckenridge Place #23 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
Houston
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Roomie and Conveniently located.”
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Everything was good, convenience was great and roomie. Hot tub was broke the first night, but had someone out there quick to fix it, good service. Always a customer with Great Western.

IN
Reviewed 26 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: Closeness to slopes
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Great place”
Reviewed 12 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Comfortable, well furnished, close to town and lifts. Room in the heated garage to change into/out of ski boots.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Northern CO
Reviewed 2 December 2008 for a stay in June 2006

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Felt like a vacation!!
Liked least: Health food store closed
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing