Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
pattic819
“At first glance, this place is great!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

At first glance, this place is great!

The river immediately out back is beautiful and peaceful, steps away from trails and fun for my kids to throw rocks into and explore. Location is good, just a 10 minute walk to town. When we really started living in this place though, there were disappointments at every turn.

The condo was not clean (e.g. crusty dried food on utensils, a gritty white substance on all the surfaces - like dust, but not, the kitchen table was sticky and gross, light switches were filthy, etc.). I had to go out and buy Clorox wipes and clean the place myself, yet I paid a $95 cleaning fee in our rate. This place was cleaner when we left than when we came.

On top of that, little items were missing (e.g. there's no garbage can in the bathroom, there's no spatula for flipping pancakes, the only drinking glasses were 4 wine glasses, no large bowls for serving, only one outdoor chair on the patio, no broom for sweeping, not enough gas in the grill, etc.). Just enough to make things inconvenient and continually improvised.

Lastly, and perhaps worst of all, I was constantly plunging the toilet. I called maintenance, but all they did was plunge it, as I had been and continued to do for our entire weekend. With one adult and two young kids staying, this was not an over-use issue. I don't know about you, but when I'm on vacation the last thing I want to be doing is constantly worrying about an over-flowing toiled.

In a nutshell, a below-average condo for an above-average price. We certainly didn't get what we paid for with this experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Jul 2016
I am so sorry this unit was not in better shape for your arrival. Thank you for taking the time to give us more details about your stay. This along with the note you left upon departure was great feedback. We have addressed all of your concerns and have scheduled a plumber to take care of the toilet issues more thoroughly. Even for a last-minute reservation like yours, we need to make sure the unit is ready for you to enjoy. Please visit us again and we will make sure your have a great time in Breckenridge!
pigboykin...
Hong Kong, China
“Not the best stay...”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I must say I was not overly impressed by the "apartment". It should be advertised more as a "unit" in my opinion. It is located down some icy steps in the bottom level of a larger "house" which is part of a set of townhouses just outside of town. There is no clotheswasher (vital for overseas travellers staying in the US for a long period) and there could be an issue with parking if its fullhouse. Luckily we were able to park our car near the stairs and drag our luggage and snowboard bag down to the unit. Satellite TV remote did not have batteries and although we had a phone number there was no phone in sight. Temp control was an issue on 1 night when temps dropped to -7 deg F outside. Front door is not sealed well so we could not get the temp we wanted indoors. Biggest issue we had was the owner let herself in with her key without any warning. I think a note under the door that morning would be much appareciated as it took us by surprise. Although I understand it is her "unit" we were not expecting this at all. For the price we paid I did not think this was a pleasant experience at all I'm afraid. We did very much enjoy Breckenridge however.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location was ok
Liked least: No washer, owner let herself in without warning
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing