I stayed in a Colorado suite for a business trip in Bldg 4. Beautiful view from this side of the building.
Housekeeping was very thorough. The only downside was fitness center was too small with limited equipment (no mats, stability balls, medicine balls, etc). Also the treck from the lobby check-in to the room was a bit excessive I thought.
Restaurant, Cooper Spur, was good, but spendy. The sports bar (can't recall name) was quite a wait with only 1 bartender working. The hotel does offer a free shuttle and that worked out great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge