Stayed here many times before. This is an older complex, but clean and well maintained, except for windows, which are not well insulated at all. We actually had a pretty good ice build-up on the inside of the windows, but the heat works well and the room temperature was very comfortable. The location is great, true ski in/out, about 10-15 minutes’ walk to the main street. Hotel has a shuttle that will take you just about anywhere in Breck. Gear lockers are too small to accommodate 1 pair of skis and 3 boards, so we had to take one of the boards to the room, but no one ever said anything. You can get breakfast lunch and dinner on-site. Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge