We were in a Colorado suite in bldg 4, looked onto the parking lot which wasn't great but the room was very close to the ski lockers which was good. Suite had everything we needed, king size bed with a large pullout sofa bed, small kitchen (no oven) but had stove top, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of dishes and utensils, etc. Room was also very close to the hot tub which we used every night after a hard days skiing! We had a bit of a walk to get to the main bldg where the bars and restaurants were but we really didn't mind. The staff were friendly, the food in the restaurant was ok, not great. The market place shop was very expensive, $7 for a loaf of bread! Get groceries elsewhere. Perfect location for peak 9, will come back definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge