Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
The Village Hotel(Breckenridge)
  • Pool
Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)
2,029 results
All reviewscolorado suitestayed in buildingski lockersone bedroom suitefree shuttlethe indoor outdoor poolin townski schoollocker roombit datedsmall kitchenslope sideshuttle servicechair lifthot tubspring breakmain street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My 12 year old son learned to ski this week at Breckenridge; me having not skiied in 15 years, the muscle memory remained, just like riding a bike. I was thrilled. Beaver Run provided exceptional lodging accommodations, garaged parking, ski-in/out via Building 4 to Beaver Run Super Chairlift at Peak 9. Staff were very courteous throughout our weeklong stay. Our studio was clean and comfortable, with very good service. I previously purchased quality ski equipment for my son; I rented performance ski package from Breck Rental at Beaver Run Peak 9. I needed better ski pants and new gloves, which Breck Sports located in Beaver Run Lobby provided at a repectable quality/price point. My son spent four days with Breck Ski School (group 4 lesson) at Beaver Run Peak 9 too; he and I then had a private instruction by the Breck Ski School on day 5. This is definitely a model for success on learning to ski the Rocky Mountains. Beaver Run provides a skin in/out with one-stop shop type opportunity in this regard. Another indication of detail toward guest's needs, the Beaver Run free shuttle service into town was offered by friendly drivers with very clean, quality mini buses. On a snowy Saturday night returning after dinner, we accidentally hopped onto a wrong shuttle bus, thinking these buses served all lodging facilities in Breckenridge. We were wrong. That bus driver (not affiliated Beaver Run) was rude to us and not accommodating at all. Our takeaway experience with Beaver Run has enabled my son and I to ski together for a lifetime, a family activity that my dad and I were unable to experience together. I see a pathway for my teen daughter and wife next season too.

Room Tip: If ski in/out is your desire, any level on Beaver Run is good with the ski storage locker room on ground level. Our studio had one king bed and a pull out sofa; kitchenette and bathroom were dividers. Kohler and Kitchen Aide appliances. Two Samsung flat pannel televisions; one in living area, with a second in the sleeping area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Right at the base of the hill, really convenient since you don't have to take a shuttle to get to the mountain. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are nice. I would definitely stay here again for future ski trips.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Each year we visit Breckenridge and each year we stay at Beaver Run. The hospitality, accommodations, and amenities are second to none. The concierge is always prepared with the best recommendations for dining, local attractions, and anything else that you may need. Having the chair lift located so close to the resort makes this ski-in, ski-out location your best choice when visiting Breckenridge.

Room Tip: The suites are great!
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Myself and several friends decided to spend our spring break in Colorado and we were lucky enough to spend a few nights in the Beaver Run Resort. Honestly, it was one of the best parts of the trip. Such a beautiful town, and the resort itself was fantastic. Chilling out in hot tubs during a light snow storm was one of the highlights for sure. Awesome place. Fun times.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I came up to Beaver Run with a group of friends for about three days over our spring break trip, it was an excellent experience for all of us. The accommodations were not overly luxurious, but still comfortable and homey- I slept very well. In addition, the proximity to Breckenridge, ski and hiking slopes, and the different amenities the resort had to offer was very good. I particularly enjoyed the chance to hot-tub while the snow came down, it was an almost surreal experience. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking to travel to Breckenridge, as it has pretty much anything you need for a great time in the mountains. I look forward to coming back again, some day soon hopefully.