I stayed at Beaver Run Resort for a conference and had a room in Building 4. It was one of the units that has the huge glass-enclosed shower/hot tubs that might as well be called its own room. I thought it was really cool and perfect for a romantic couple’s get-away. I can see where it might be inappropriate for a family because even when the shades are closed, I think you can see inside. However, I could see having a couple of kids with tag along, too, because the room had a separate living/dining room with a wood-burning fireplace and flatscreen t.v., beautiful leather sleeper sofa, and updated kitchen. I liked that the toilet and sink area was separated from the shower/bath because it didn’t fog up and theoretically someone could use it while the shower/tub was in use. The lighting in the bedroom was a little dim, but I know each unit is individually owned and I probably should have said something to the management when I checked out. (I was in room 523, in case the management reads this!) The kitchen in this unit must recently have been updated because it had marble counter tops, as did the bathroom. The unit didn't seem dated to me, at all.
Because I was on the 5th floor, I had a lovely view of the mountains and left my sliding glass door open—and screen door shut--the entire time I was there. I could hear the fountains in the front of the building and people in the hot tub, but since I was alone in my room I actually found those sounds, which weren’t very loud, enjoyable. While at Beaver Run I spent most of my time in meetings and sessions so I didn’t get to participate in any of the fun activities or shopping around Breckenridge. I’m just glad I got to have that lovely room and see the beautiful scenery around the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge