Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice. The staff took very good care of me and all of my needs!! I had only planned for a one nights stay, but my job went long and they had me a room with no problems and I was able to check in ealy.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2013

Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear the staff was able to meet your needs and I appreciate the fact you took the time to mention such service. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

They did a very nice job with this one. The decor is awesome, service was wonderful and location is just 20 minutes from the airport. Very close to Buffalo Wild Wings, Chilis, ChickFilA and decent shopping including JCP with Sephora, Target, Kohls, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. As always breakfast at HI Express is above good. My son loves the pancake machine, hubby loves the cinnamon rolls and I can always get eggs or yogurt. This will become a regular for us. Oh yeah, pool and hot tub were nice as well and the fitness facility looked above adequate!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Thank you for your wonderful, thorough comments concerning our hotel and the area surrounding the hotel. I can't take credit for the interior design, other than to say "I like it, let's go with it," but I will certainly pass on your comments to the designer. It is rewarding to hear we will now be one of your regular stops and we certainly look forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Where do I start with this review?

The HIE in Brighton, CO is a fantastic hotel, I would know, I had 40 nights there last year.

The staff at this hotel is what sells it. I've never seen a frowning face here. Kitty, one of the front desk ladies, is especially dear to me. She is always in high spirits and is interested in your well-being. She is always quick to ask how my day is, how my family is doing, or if I need anything. There are so many wonderful ladies that work the front desk though.

The rooms are always clean and appear new. Never had a cleanliness problem and I'm fairly OCD.

The interior design of the hotel is fantastic, I would call it funky fresh. Funky being a positive thing. The colors and shapes of the foyer carpeting are very 60's, but also inviting. They have a very nice sitting area with a TV and a fireplace. I've never needed to sit down because my room has always been ready to go.

The dining area is nice. I usually grab my morning Plain Oatmeal and add banana slices. I wish I knew her name, but the lady that maintains the breakfast bar is great. She always holds back some plain oatmeal packets for me so if they run out, I can still get my morning oatmeal. Thank you! Bananas are always fresh (which is a hard thing to do). They also have eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, etc. but that's not my bag, so I can't review it.

My only critique of the hotel is the workout facilities and swimming pool. The workout facilities are adequate, but a little small. And the pool isn't great for trying to swim laps. The Jacuzzi however is nice. Unfortunately, these aren't things that could be changed and I won't remove any stars, because the rest of the hotel AND the STAFF make up for it.

This hotel is extremely convenient to I-74, Platte Valley Medical Center and the surrounding shopping complexes, but a bit away from other things.

If you have to pull off for the night, or need extended hotel arrangements like I did, Do NOT hesitate to put this at the top of your list. No regrets.

Room Tip: There are a handful of rooms on the third floor with a walk out balcony. Ask for those.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank meikeric
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

First of all, I want to thank you for spending so many nights with us over the past year. We certainly appreciate your commitment to our hotel. Secondly, thank you for the in depth review of our hotel. I certainly enjoy positives comments concerning the physical property itself, but I am particularly pleased to hear of positives comments concerning our staff members. They also appreciate being recognizing! Thanks again for spending so much of your past year with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel. The lobby was very new and nicely furnished. The pool and hot tub were great!! The Staff was extremely friendly. We would certainly return. Our room was very nice - bed nice and comfortable. Flat screen TV, refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave all in the room.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rrenzelman

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed your stay and trust you were able to relax a bit while utilizing the pool and spa. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

This was a great, relaxing place to stay while on a stressful business trip. The staff was friendly, the room was as if it was my own - it was nicely decorated, roomy, and comfortable. Loved the over-sized shower. The sitting area was nice, and it was like sitting on the sofa watching TV at home. The pool and hot tub were clean and a nice plus. I had a minor noise problem (loud TV) coming from another room, called the front desk, and the noise stopped in less than 5 minutes. The staff gave me directions I needed, offered me a bottle of water for the road. They also were very accommodating when I needed to stay an extra night, and made sure I did not have to change rooms. The choices for the breakfast buffet were many, and they were good and fresh. I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone needing a hotel in that area.

Room Tip: The third floor is the top floor, quiet, and southeast side is nice and sunny
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise S
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Thank you very much for your comprehensive review of our hotel. It is hugely motivating to the staff and me to read such positive comments. As a Platinum member of our Priority Rewards Club you certainly spend a great deal of time on the road and I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again and trust your next trip will be under less stressful circumstances.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

The hotel was very new and modern. The lobby was clean as well as the breakfast area and rooms. The front staff was very helpful with a fast check in and out. Would certainly return. The hotel was so new that my GPS did not know it was there.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JimTigerPT
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your stay. Our staff works very hard to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and it is certainly rewarding for the staff and me to hear such kind words of praise. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

My stay here was wonderful. I was the last guest of the night to check in that they were expecting and they welcomed me by name when I came through the door. The staff was friendly. My room was quiet and the bed comfortable. Refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave all in room. It was 20 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your stay. It is certainly rewarding for me to hear you had an opportunity to experience our friendly staff members and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. They always appreciate being recognized! Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Owner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Best Western Brighton Inn
Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Brighton
HYATT House Denver Airport
Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton

Address: 2180 S Medical Center Dr, Brighton, CO 80601-4011
Region: United States > Colorado > Brighton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Price Range: £99 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton 3*
Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Northeast, located in Brighton Colorado, is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel is conveniently located off I-76, minutes from Denver International Airport, E-470, I-25 and I-70.Experience luxurious accommodations and extensive amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, indoor pool & whirlpool, business center, fitness area and high-speed Internet. Whether you prefer the peaceful town of Brighton or the excitement of Denver, our opportune location provides guests with easy access to many area attractions such as, Adams County Fairgrounds, National Western Stock Show Complex, Denver Coliseum, Downtown Denver, Coors Field, Invesco at Mile High, Pepsi Center, Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Zoo. Situated at the Prairie Center Development, our hotel provides accessibility to Boulder, Colorado Springs, Vail, Aspen, Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, Steamboat Springs, Glenwood Springs, Central City, and many more Colorado destinations. Local businesses include Platte Valley Medical Center, Halliburton, Vestas, Adams County Judicial Center, Staples Distribution Center and the United Power Headquarters. Stay Smart it s a Holiday Inn Express & Suites! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton