“Another Great Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
“Another Great Holiday Inn”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was my introduction to Holiday Inns, and it sold me on using them for my business and personal purposes.
The hotel is extremely clean, for one. The staff is also very friendly and helpful whenever you need them for anything. Remember to sign up for the Rewards program if it will benefit you! A free night for every 3 or 4 nights you stay in a HIE.
The breakfasts were adequate to get you going in the morning.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
First and foremost, I am thrilled to hear you have joined the Holiday Inn family of hotels as a result of your stay with us! As you mentioned, it is very worthwhile to become an IHG Rewards club member which includes a number of benefits. One of which is earning points toward free night stays! Thank you for completing a review of our hotel and I hope you have many more opportunities to stay with us.

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel was new, clean, comfy beds, fit a family of 4 perfectly. Good choice if you want to visit Denver, has a car and want to pay less and get more.

But what impressed me the most was the staff. We were super well treated at the breakfast room and every time the food was off they would bring replacements straight away.
The lady working at the reception was absolutely amazing to us, it's a pity I don't remember her name (just that she was half cherokee and told us really awesome stories about her family while we waited for our rental) she helped us with drawing loads of maps, giving restaurant indications, and so on. You would probably think that this is the job of a concierge right? but she gave tips for the WHOLE trip that we went on, and good ones!

Chain hotels are always predictable, they are never too bad and never too good. But this one ended up being really good!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for the fantastic comments regarding your recent stay. Dawn and her staff do a wonderful job and I am happy to hear you had the opportunity to experience their genuine customer service. In your case, I believe the staff member you are referencing is Kitty. As you mentioned, many chain hotels are similar, but what truly separates the good from the bad is generally the staff. Thank you for recognizing them! They always appreciate the extra pat on the back.

San Clemente
Reviewed 4 August 2013

After a long day on the road, I was having difficulty finding a room. The Denver area was further than I wanted to drive, but I called Holiday Inn Express to find they had room. They held my room without my having to give credit card info over the phone. The room was very comfortable - the hotel appears brand new. One thing I especially appreciated is that electric outlets are plentiful and handy.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that we were in the right place at the right time. Allowing you to safely get off the road and enjoy a good nights rest.
Thank you for staying with us!

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Online I indicated that we had 4 adults and 1 child. Booked a room that said it "could accomodate up to 5 people". Upon arrival, the room had 2 queen beds and fire code prevented a rollaway bed. Was told this was my fault even though I had paperwork clearly indicating they reserved me the room for 5 people. After not accepting their recommendation to sleep 3 in a queen bed I asked if the hotel was full. It was not - there were available rooms. I asked for an additional room at no charge to support my reservation details. Onsight staff was not empowered to solve problem. I asked to speak wih someone who had the authority and was handed the phone. On the line was the General Manager who said I was "an annoyance" and that she was "going back to sleep". I was told I could purchase a second room at a special discounted rate or I could sleep in my car. During discussions it was also mentioned that my 11 year-old daughter could sleep on the floor which brought her to tears - it was late and we had been traveling. This was an old fashion Bait and Switch coupled with horrific customer service.

Room Tip: If you have 5 in your family - don't assume the room can accomodate 5 people EVEN WHEN IT SPECIF...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Tim S
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Tim S. Thank you for taking the time to discuss the events of your most recent stay with us. As we discussed, there was nothing "fraudulent" about the booking or reservation on the part of the hotel. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to explain what happened in greater detail and trust we have come to a resolution that satisfies both you and the hotel. I look forward to your visit next summer. Again, thank you for the opportunity to clear up the situation.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We are always happy with HIE but this one was exceptional.It is a new build hotel so everything looked perfect The room was well appointed with a walk in shower and breakfast was everything we needed.
From the hotel we went to the nearby Animal Sancturary which is definately worth a visit if you want to see bears, lions and tigers freely roaming.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you for completing a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with Holiday Inn Express properties in general and I certainly appreciate the fact you have recognized us as being exceptional to the norm. Our staff takes great pride in our property and always appreciates a little "pat on the back" from our guests. Thanks for staying with us!

Central Coast California
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Nice modern well appointed hotel. Warm welcome by Mary. No restaurants within walking distance. Left my alarm clock behind and called that night but it didn't turn up. Still recommend this hotel. Have been avoiding HIE properties since many of them started one, or even two, nights notice to cancel. Hard to do when you're on a service/maintenance trip (and with weather!). This hotel didn't pull that stunt

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Very nice! This place is top notch! Very good value!
They must have just built it. they even made some special arrangements for my daughter. I thought the price was a bit steep on phone, till we got in our room, then I felt like we under paid.

• Stayed March 2013
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 31 March 2013
Thank you for your "top notch" comments. As you experienced, we make every effort to keep our property in top condition. Our staff also makes every effort possible to accommodate special requests and it is pleasing to me to hear you and your daughter were accommodated accordingly. Thank you for staying with us!

Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Brighton
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Address: 2180 S Medical Center Dr, Brighton, CO 80601-4011
Region: United States > Colorado > Brighton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton 3*
Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Northeast, located in Brighton Colorado, is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel is conveniently located off I-76, minutes from Denver International Airport, E-470, I-25 and I-70.Experience luxurious accommodations and extensive amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, indoor pool & whirlpool, business center, fitness area and high-speed Internet. Whether you prefer the peaceful town of Brighton or the excitement of Denver, our opportune location provides guests with easy access to many area attractions such as, Adams County Fairgrounds, National Western Stock Show Complex, Denver Coliseum, Downtown Denver, Coors Field, Invesco at Mile High, Pepsi Center, Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Zoo. Situated at the Prairie Center Development, our hotel provides accessibility to Boulder, Colorado Springs, Vail, Aspen, Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, Steamboat Springs, Glenwood Springs, Central City, and many more Colorado destinations. Local businesses include Platte Valley Medical Center, Halliburton, Vestas, Adams County Judicial Center, Staples Distribution Center and the United Power Headquarters. Stay Smart it s a Holiday Inn Express & Suites! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton