“Good Mexican in Brighton”
Review of La Estrellita

La Estrellita
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Thornton, Colorado
“Good Mexican in Brighton”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

The Large (upper) Patio Bar was jammed. Likewise the Lower (small) Patio Bar. We were seated promptly in the lower dining area. Two large dining rooms. The time between placing our order and deliver was so short that we only had time for a few chips and their Execllent Salsa. The food was outstanding and almost to much service. Good food and fast service. A rare combination. Full list of drinks and an entire card of US and Mexican beers. Dining rooms were neat and comfortable. Not a whole lot of decore. We were in the basement. Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited May 2012

“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We live here in Brighton and this is by far our most favorite place to eat. They have an amazing variety of food to choose from. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. We have become part of the La Estrellita Family now!

Clear Lake, Wisconsin
“Great Mexican Food & Friendly Service!”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stopped in to La Estrellita for a margarita, but because of the friendly staff we stayed for dinner. The house margarita was really good - and the Wednesday special is a 32 ounce drink for $6.95!! The free chips and salsa were good - crispy, thin chips. My husband ordered the Spicy Fish Tacos, which he said were "better than most" and I ordered the Spicy Chicken Fajitas. I loved the fajitas, there were lots of fresh toppings and of course, warm tortillas. I guess I'd have to say they were almost too spicy, but that's the way I ordered them and I really enjoyed them (they do make them mild also). I don't know how they make their refried beans, I'm not normally a fan, but they were really good! All of the servers treated us like we were regulars, and the service was perfect.. If I lived in Brighton, Colorado, I'd be a frequent guest at La Estillita!

• Visited September 2011
Brighton, Colorado
“Great Mexican food!”
Reviewed 20 March 2011

we have long enjoyed this restaurant. great food, nice lunch buffet, and friendly atmosphere. Not much ambience, butthefood is worth the trip!

1 Thank Likeithere

Been to La Estrellita? Share your experiences!