“Pleasant Staff”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Pleasant Staff”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We stayed here for three nights over Thanksgiving. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast, and I have to say that Hampton Inns have the most consistant, wonderful breakfast options. In fact, this Hampton Inn was very representative of the other Hampton Inns which I have visited - Great staff, comfortable room, welcoming lobby, tasty breakfast. My only concern on this trip was the condition of our room upon arrival. The room had clearly been cleaned and there was a stock note indicating the the duvets were newly cleaned, but I did end up finding two beer bottle caps on the floor near the beds and a hair clip. I brought this to the attention of the manager in a review after our return home and received an apology. However, I was traveling with two young girls, and it was bothersome to think that the floor was not properly cleaned knowing that the girls spend most of their time sitting on the floor.

I am rating this Hampton as "average" because of the room experience given my expectations and other experiences with Hampton Inns. I did make it a point to clean down all surfaces with clorox wipes even more so because of the incident with the beer cap (though I do make it a practice to wipe down remotes and doorknobs). All other aspects of the hotel were very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
We appreciate your feedback. I've shared your compliments with our team. However, I regret the cleanliness missteps you experienced and have reviewed the issues with our housekeeping staff. I've stressed the importance of spotless rooms and apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you'll come back again and see our improvements.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Stayed here many times. Every member of the team has been very helpful, warm, and friendly. Breakfast area is good with many choices. Good location near several fast food, chain resturants and a shopping center.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We needed to check in with our airline by 1l:30am and the kind manager at Hampton Inn in Brighton allowed us to use their computer way ahead of our check in. She also offered us coffee and a place to relax as long as we needed. Later after some sightseeing in the area, we checked in the hotel to find our room to be very nice with two comfortable beds and a quite nice bathroom area. The flat screen TV was great. Breakfast in the morning met all our needs with healthy and quick choices.

Room Tip: Fourth floor is very quiet. No one above to make noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Canon City, Colorado
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We stayed for 4 days. Pool & breakfast were fantastic. Real food at breakfast....omelettes, oatmeal, potatoes, waffle maker and much more! Cloud 9 beds are amazing! Wal-Mart, big lots, kmart and many food choices are close by as well.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank mammasmurf
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Recently spent one night at this Hampton Inn and had a wonderful stay. The breakfast room was surprisingly large and nicely decorated. The breakfast itself was very good too - bacon, waffles, etc. - and the kids really liked the bacon. Rooms were clean, plenty of towels. No complaints whatsoever about our stay!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Whitney TX
Reviewed 4 June 2012

From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed. Michael was the most courteous host and we were checked in at record speed. The room was clean, comfortable and the bed had me wishing I could take it home. The breakfast was standard but the staff was exceptional. In the mornings as housekeeping was making their rounds you could hear laughter and you knew they were enjoying their job. The manager, Lyndsay, is to be applauded for having such wonderful staff and co-workers.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kaseje
Denver CO
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I was not thrilled that I needed to stay in Brighton for a night, but this place was lovely. Room was comfortable, and clean. Staff was super friendly. Free breakfast in the morning was fairly standard, but good. Only complaint is that I wanted to sit in the hot tub for a few min in the morning, but they were cleaning it. No biggie. If I have to go back to Brighton, I'll be staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HKM176
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Best Western Brighton Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Brighton
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!