I had a pleasant stay here. The staff was fantastic and the hotel was clean. There were a couple of things that bothered me:
1. The bed wasn't that comfortable.
2. I could hear the person walking around me like I was in a bad apartment.
3. There didn't seem to be a lot around the hotel.
As mentioned, it wasn't that bad, but it certainly wasn't the best Hampton Inn hat I've stayed in. Brighton doesn't seem to have a ton of other options to choose from but either way, I would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Brighton Hotel Brighton