“Not my favorite Hampton Inn but doable...”

Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Washington
“Not my favorite Hampton Inn but doable...”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay here. The staff was fantastic and the hotel was clean. There were a couple of things that bothered me:

1. The bed wasn't that comfortable.
2. I could hear the person walking around me like I was in a bad apartment.
3. There didn't seem to be a lot around the hotel.

As mentioned, it wasn't that bad, but it certainly wasn't the best Hampton Inn hat I've stayed in. Brighton doesn't seem to have a ton of other options to choose from but either way, I would stay here again.

Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Grand Junction, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I just experienced yet another pleasant stay at a Hilton property. I am amazed at the consistency I find with the well trained staff at all locations. Thank you Hilton for giving us a dependable worry free weekend.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Honolulu
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This was our first experience staying at a Hampton Inn. We were in Colorado for our daughter's college graduation and wedding. We had vetted out several places to stay prior to choosing the Hampton based on the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff and manager of the hotel, Lindsay Killin. Lindsay and her staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of our out of town guests needs. Lindsay and her staff were extremely friendly and attentive to our special requests as well as our basic needs. Since all of our family and guests flew in for the events, we were concerned about everyone's needs being met as we had infants to elderly and everything in between, but Lindsay and her caring staff made sure we had everything we needed! Our mornings spent in the comfort of the lobby/breakfast area made for some very special times spent with everyone. It was comfortable and the breakfasts were hearty and delicious and seemed to meet everyone's needs, even the picky kids tastes! The warm, fresh baked cookies were were a wonderful and welcome treat after returning each evening after a very busy and exhausting day. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is; everyone at the Brighton Hampton Inn was amazing!!! Mahalo nui to Lindsay and her amazing Hampton family for making us feel so comfortable and at home! Please know how much we appreciate all that you did for us during our stay!
Me ke aloha

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Packer Country, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We stayed here April 25th. A very nice looking buildiing in the inside. I was told it was built in 2009. Not much green space around here. There are several other chain hotels close together along with Sonic Burger, McD's, Arby's, Panda Express, & Wendy's. SuperWalmart and K-Mart are also very close by. Applebee's is 2 blocks away.
The young lady as check-in was very nice.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. Micro, mini frig, flatscreen TV and internet.
Unfortunately @ 1:50AM some women next door decided to have a late night chat. They woke us up with the voices and doors closing. I got up and chased the voices to the vent in the bathroom. I could hear every single word they were saying. I woud not say they were yelling or in raised voices either. I closed the bathroom door but I could still hear them. I must have fallen back asleep around 3AM. I mentioned it upon check-out and they said "oh, so sorry".
Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast with the hot items. The attendant was very pleasant and helpfull when I couldn't find something.
Along with our bill that was slipped under our door was a thank-you note from the staff at Hampton Inn. This is the first time I have ever had that happen at a hotel. At the hospital I worked at, we gave thank you notes directly to our patients were done with with their procedure.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Here on business. Great relaxing clean room. Breakfast was always available and didn't run out like most places. Service was stellar. I'll be back again next week and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Lindsay1229, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you had great experience with us because that is what are continuously striving for. We look forward to seeing you back again next week and if there is anything you need from us please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Enjoy the extremely pleasant & helpful staff as they book you into a welcoming, well maintained, and comfortable accommodation. Begin your day with a wonderfully presented and surprisingly varied complimentary breakfast. This Hampton may be lacking in it's location's ambiance, but it is convenient to a number of fast food venues & big-box retailers. Don't forget to bring your swim suit to enjoy the pool and jacuzzi!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Plainfield, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Staff was very attentive and kind, General Mgr, Lindsay was there and accommodating to any of our needs! They were very understanding of our kids needing to burn off energy after the 3 hr flight :D the beds were very cozy, shower pressure was great and Breakfast was AMAZING!!! anything you could want (and they would probably run to store if you wanted something else) That's how accommodating they seemed to be hahahaha
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Brighton
Stapleton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!