“Hampton Inn - Brighton, CO”

Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very good hotel, neat and clean with a friendly staff. Great location for Brighton. Near local businesses as well as great restaurants and bars. The hotel is provides a safe and secure environment for rest after a long day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce S

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The staff was great! I called the day before asking to see if it was possible to check-in early since I had a wedding to attend to during the check-in time, and they said yes. Not only did they allow this but they knew my name and were expecting me when I approached the front desk!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2013

There for a wedding--complimentary snacks helped us out. Breakfast with family was relaxed and easy the next morning. The location was perfect for appointments and easy access to the wedding venue. The rate was reasonable for the quality of the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janelle C
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stay frequently in Brighton on business and I appreciate having this hotel nearby. I can always count on a clean room, a good breakfast, and friendly check-in. It's quite a drive from the Denver downtown area, but if you need to be in Brighton or in the area of DIA, the Hampton Inn is a great choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ColoradoLighthouse
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello Colorado Lighthouse,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our property and sharing your thoughts with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our hotel and we appreciate your coming to see us whenever you are in the Brighton area. We look forward to seeing you again soon and please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

Be spectacular,
Lindsay Killin

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The hotel was clean with comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was varied and hot. Being vegan I don't always have good breakfast choices and was pleasantly surprised to find real oatmeal rather than the instant kind with dried fruit and nuts to add.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina A
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and i stayed at this location for almost 2 months because unfortunately we had a house fire. We enjoyed our stay and although it is not ideal not living at home, i couldn't of asked for better. My children and husband really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast every morning and the choices were ample. We really enjoyed the nightly cookies and the complimentary water that they give out. My son plays football and most days would ask for a bottle of water on our way out to football practice...Eric at the front desk was always so nice about having the water ready for him when we would leave. Most of the staff was really accommodating and nice. A special thanks to Lindsey, Cathy, Eric and Alex. The breakfast staff was also very nice...(I just didn't catch either one of their names.) Housekeepers did a great job too!!
The only thing that we really missed was, that the hot tub was out of order our entire stay. Other than that it was a great stay for my family and i. Thank you very much for making this a nice home away from home.

Room Tip: i stayed on the fourth floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Christie H
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Price was ok on this one, that is why we drove so far out of our way. We were greeted with a smile and genuine enthusiasm and our room was pleasant enough. I am tired however of workout rooms that get little attention. The medicine balls had thick Colorado dust on them, one of the machines was broken and the equipment was all home, not commercial quality.

The carpets were pretty run down, but the kitchen program was very good. I am not sure I am a fan of the premier parking spaces for Diamond members.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel as we appreciate your business and value your opinion. I apologize for the condition of the fitness room and the condition of the carpets. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that our staff were helpful. We have addressed the areas of concern that you mentioned and hope you would give us another opportunity to make your stay a more pleasurable experience if you are ever back in this area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
0 mi away
#6 of 8 in Brighton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!