“Christmas holiday trip”

Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The Hampton Inn in Brighton, Colorado is a wonderful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The location was perfect for me as I have family and friends that live nearby. The hotel had a very "homey" feel. Comfortable, cozy and exceptional decorating for the holidays. My family and I felt very much at home!! The daily breakfast selection was huge and could accommodate everyone. I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane M

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The place is clean and quiet. Cathy, "Grandma", was wonderful. We arrived late and she found food for my hungry growing son. The next morning we left early and she had breakfast bags ready for us. The thank you note I found under my door was also a nice touch. Next time I fly, I am staying here again. Close enough to the airport, clean, and great service@

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marzac3
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very good hotel, neat and clean with a friendly staff. Great location for Brighton. Near local businesses as well as great restaurants and bars. The hotel is provides a safe and secure environment for rest after a long day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The staff was great! I called the day before asking to see if it was possible to check-in early since I had a wedding to attend to during the check-in time, and they said yes. Not only did they allow this but they knew my name and were expecting me when I approached the front desk!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2013

There for a wedding--complimentary snacks helped us out. Breakfast with family was relaxed and easy the next morning. The location was perfect for appointments and easy access to the wedding venue. The rate was reasonable for the quality of the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janelle C
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stay frequently in Brighton on business and I appreciate having this hotel nearby. I can always count on a clean room, a good breakfast, and friendly check-in. It's quite a drive from the Denver downtown area, but if you need to be in Brighton or in the area of DIA, the Hampton Inn is a great choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ColoradoLighthouse
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello Colorado Lighthouse,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our property and sharing your thoughts with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our hotel and we appreciate your coming to see us whenever you are in the Brighton area. We look forward to seeing you again soon and please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

Be spectacular,
Lindsay Killin

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The hotel was clean with comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was varied and hot. Being vegan I don't always have good breakfast choices and was pleasantly surprised to find real oatmeal rather than the instant kind with dried fruit and nuts to add.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
0 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Northeast/Brighton
Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!