“Excellent stay! ”

Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent stay here. Our family enjoyed the little touches like extra soap for everyone and the extremely friendly staff.
They let us check in early after a 13 hour drive and were always willing to go the extra mile! Fantastic stay!!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

stayed here after we arrived at denver airport for our roadtrip. clean hotel & rooms and a nice continental breakfast. good location with some eating possibilities next to hotel + a big wallmart close by so we could buy our stuff for leaving the next day.

certainly a hotel where i would stay again if i'm nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Clean, safe, convenient, quiet (including room a/c). Comfy beds. Very friendly staff. Night desk clerk went to great lengths to get me a replacement light bulb. Excellent breakfast, quickly restocked by smiling, helpful staffer. Fast elevators. Hotel was filled, but guests were quiet and orderly. Free parking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Parking was good.

The front desk lady at night made me feel like I was visiting my mom. What a wonderful person. That made my stay.

Not five stars because it needs a little work. At least change the carpet in the elevator. It takes away from the hotel. Other than that everything was great.

Good comfortable beds.
Nice lobby with good Belfast area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton and loved it until...he left his suit jacket in the closet. We called 2 hrs. after we checked out on June 13 to arrange to have it mailed via UPS. We have called them 7 times. Yesterday, they said they just hadn't gotten around to it and when my husband asked 3 times when they would send it this was the word for word reply "when we get around to it." Guest Services told me they would send the hotel an email telling them what I had said. I told them we had been telling them for 13 days, couldn't they do something else. He got very snippy and kept repeating, "we do not deal with lost and found. We have to follow this process" When I asked who could deal with it he said only the hotel where we left the jacket. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, he said they will tell you the same thing. DOESN"T HAMPTON HAVE A REAL HELP LINE WHERE SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS? Business meetings without a suit coat...not so good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. We apologize that there was a delay in sending out your jacket. It has been sent and should arrive very soon. Only through the honest feedback of our guests such as yourself are we able to make necessary improvements. We do appreciate your business and we do hope you will consider coming back to see us if you are back in this area.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn because we were doing the Run into the Wild 5K at the Wild Animal Sanctuary. The hotel staff was friendly, the accommodations were nice, and the hot breakfast the next morning was perfect to fuel us before the race.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Surprising. My first stay in a Hampton Inn. Well presented, clean, tidy, quiet, nice rooms. Staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here. The problem is it is in the middle of no where and without a car you are reliant on limousine car transport. The booked me an airport transfer only about 20 mins and it cost over $65 dollars, I didn't know this.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
0 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Northeast/Brighton
Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!