Omni Interlocken Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield(Broomfield)
  • Breakfast included
2,438 results
All reviewsmeritage restaurantpool areabeautiful hotelhot tubmountain viewdenver areafitness centerbusiness tripfire pitpoolsspaconferenceamenitiescoloradorockiesaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Spent a long weekend at this Omni as part of a school reunion attended by 400+. The highlight was the excellent service as a couple and as part of the large group! Always greeted with a smile and open door we felt like we were special guests. When I called the front desk for a microwave location we could use, one was brought to our room. Our room was clean and the housekeeping service was very complete. The beds and pillows were clean and very comfortable! The room came with a mini frig but it was room temperature. The front desk told us the temp is intentional due to the wine stored in it but I doubt anyone will drink the soda, water, beer, nor the OJ kept at room temperature. The light came on so I know it was plugged in. Since we are Omni members (sign up for free prior to making reservation) we received free WiFi in our room and free beverage room service each morning. I enjoyed the fresh squeezed OJ and hubby picked coffee - with the complimentary morning paper. The dinner served to more than 400 guests was delicious - chicken breast was tender and moist. Due to the high altitude, we also loved the three waters in the lobby flavored with oranges, lemons & limes, and cucumber. The two outdoor pools were lovely and we enjoyed the outdoor seating.
Location: we drove about 30 minutes to Golden CO for a brewery tour and cute shops. We visited Buffalo Bill's museum and gravesite just outside town. Another day we drove about 45 minutes to Estes (Rocky Mountain National Park) to drive up to the mountain top for absolutely amazing views. Lastly, we visited the city of Denver and drove out to enjoy a horseback ride through some abandoned gold mines. There are lots of other activities, museums, and tours all this within 30 – 45 minutes from the Omni.

We hope Omni locations are considered for future reunions!

Room Tip: Request a mini frig and microwave in advance as they are not standard in the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on the way to Wyoming. Lovely ambience in this hotel. Staff very friendly. We ate in the restaurant twice and both times the food was very good. Breakfast also very good. I had a very good treatment in the spa but the spa area was not what I expected. There was a corridor leading down to the outside pool running down the middle of the spa making it very noisy. The relaxation room was tiny and did not have any loungers, it was more like a waiting room. I could hear voices in the background while I was having my treatment !!!
The pool area is lovely but they play very loud music all the time . Hotel is lovely both inside and outside but not conducive to relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your spa treatment. We do apologize for the noise from the corridor. It's something we're working to fix either with increased insulation or rearranging the configuration.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Just finished a five night stay at this resort. Overall, this is a nice property. The rooms were clean and comfortable and housekeeping did a good job. We didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff...what little we did was fine. The location is really nice. There is a new mall that is really close. Estes Park and Winter Park are both within a two hour drive and Boulder was less than 15 minutes. Not a lot to say about this hotel except that it won't blow you away, but for the money, it was a good choice. If you join their Select loyalty club, you get wi-fi free. Also, parking is free and they offer complimentary valet. However, we found it easier just to park our own car because it was faster just to get it ourselves.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kristint724

If you join our Select Guest program (free to join) you will also receive free morning beverage service and newspaper along with free Wi-Fi during your stay. We hope you'll come back next time you're in town.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Beautiful hotel grounds with 2 fabulous pools, hot tub, work out room and spa. Service is incredible! Rooms were okay. The first room we had wasn't as clean as we would have hoped for. When we mentioned this to the front desk, they moved us immediately, and even sent up a bottle of wine to make up for the inconvenience. The second room was very clean, just a bit dated with the carpet and a few other details. Sign up for the points program to receive perks such as free wireless and cookies/milk, even on your first stay. Breakfast was delicious, just got a bit heavy after a few days, and made us wish there were a few lighter options. Room service breakfast was delivered at the requested time and with a smile, but the food wasn't as good as in the restaurant. Debbie in the spa gives perfect nail treatments, and the massages are to die for, too! Gigantic Otter Pops given for free to the kids at the pool, and "dive-in" movies on Fri./Sat. nights. One of the best hotel options in the area, for sure.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Omni Interlocken during our anniversary trip to Colorado. It was our third time in Colorado, and we had stayed at numerous luxury hotels including The Broadmoor and The Ritz Carlton Bachelor's Gulch. Some reviewers mentioned that Omni Interlocken was a luxury property, so we thought we scored a deal! It was a deal, but not as luxurious as I expected. Don't get me wrong though, we did enjoyed our stay at the Omni. We also thought that it was a perfect family hotel with all the amenities they offer (the pool and the golf course).

We had a room with a view of the golf course and the outdoor swimming pool. It was not the greatest view, but we were happy that we weren't looking at the parking lot. The sliding door to the balcony does block some noise, but we still heard really loud music for more than 3-4 hours on Saturday night. So, if you are staying here over the weekend, I think it maybe better to get a room facing the parking lot. If you ares staying during the weekdays, definitely ask for a room with a view.

The staff were really nice and kind. They were very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area and the activities in the area. We really appreciated the hospitality provided by the hotel staff. The guest relations people really tried to make our stay special. A bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries were so lovely.

The location of the hotel was great. It was only about 10 minutes to downtown Boulder and much less expensive than hotels located right in the city. If you rented a car, it's worth staying 10 minutes away from the city, save some $$$, and enjoy more serene environment.

I really hate to do this because we did enjoy our time at the Omni, but as an enthusiastic travel reviewer, I do have to mention couple downsides.

First, housekeeping. I think it's because they were so busy and packed that they could not handle the volume of requests and housekeeping needs. Or, at least, I would like to think so. I noticed a couple spots of carpet stain, but I didn't make a big deal out of it. But then, when we came back from our trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park, we found there was a room service tray left right in front of our door with broken glasses on the hall way carpet. We requested a clean up. No one showed up for at least 30 minutes. I mean..it wasn't just spilled juice. There were broken glass pieces on the carpet. Thank god no one got hurt, but I was a bit disappointed.

Second, noise. As I mentioned earlier, we really had a difficult time trying to rest and sleep. The day we arrived, they had an outdoor swimming pool movie showing for kids. We could hear everything, but we didn't mind it much as it ended early in the evening. However, the next day, we really suffered. We were out and about hiking and walking around the Rocky Mountain National Park and the Flatirons all day, and came back to the hotel exhausted. We had an early flight to catch and were trying to sleep. The music at the wedding venue was extremely loud and WOULD NOT stop!! I don't think the volume needed to be that loud to reach closed door 5th floor room - I could hear the music from the bathroom with the bathroom door closed. It was terrible!

Despite the two downsides, my overall experience at the hotel was great. Friendly staff and their caring touches really made up for some of the things that disappointed us. We would probably return to Omni next time we make it out to Boulder.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family