Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
Omni Interlocken Hotel(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield/Interlocken(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$167
aloft Broomfield Denver(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$145
  • Pool
US$123
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbeautiful mountainsomelet barseparate bedroomflat ironcustom omeletsmade to order omeletskitchen arealong term stayan extended stayflatirons malloatmealfree breakfasthighly recommend this propertybusiness tripshopping and restaurantshome away from home
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Planned a hotel night after a graduation party for ourselves and 3 other friends. From the reservations to the check out everyone and everything was exceptional. I called to see if we could get an early check in due to flying extremely earlier into Denver and wanting to change before our destination, talked with Stephanie who checked out the availability and we were told that it was possible but to recheck that morning, no issues there. We were able to get in exactly when we needed. The rooms were awesome, hotel is only about 4 years old. Through out our short stay we dealt with Jessica, John, Robert, Jake and Stephanie who were so friendly and couldn't have been nicer. We spend time in the lobby and out in the incredible courtyard with heaters. They got us things we asked for while sitting around enjoying our friends so that we could continue our party. The breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfast we have encountered. Hope I have a reason to return or can find another Hyatt House in the future that is the same quality. Location also very convenient.

Room Tip: Not a big difference between King Standard room and one bedroom. If you are not there for a long time with more than 2 of you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

nmnkno,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Hyatt House Broomfield. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff provided exceptional service. I look forward to sharing your compliments and commending Jessica, John, Robert, Jake and Stephanie on their sincere hospitality. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for your review!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My son had his wedding here, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The hotel is beautiful, and they did an excellent job on the wedding! The detail and coordination of everything well exceeded our expectations. I recommend them 100%!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

motherof3boys29,
Thank you for your kind review and recommendations of Hyatt House Broomfield. We're happy to have been a part of your son's wedding and we're thrilled to know our hotel and staff exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Staff is friendly, room is nice and clean, lots of extras, complimentary breakfast and lite fare at happy hour on Mon-Thu. Hyatt House in Broomfield is what every hotel should strive to be like. The sheets are soft (rare for a lot of hotels), the pillows are soft and fluffy. I didn't see any neglect or smell any bad smells. I cannot find one thing wrong here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BeachLover1962

BeachLover1962,
Sincere thanks for your complimentary feedback regarding your experience at Hyatt House Broomfield. I'm delighted to hear that our friendly staff, clean accommodations, and value added amenities made for such an enjoyable stay. We hope you'll return for another visit again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this Hyatt in Broomfield in the last 3 years. Easy ride from Airport( no need to take toll road) I spend my time mostly in Boulder and surrounding mountains.Boulder is only 12 minutes from hotel.If you are going into Denver it is only 25 minutes drive time.The hotel sits right off of Highway 36 and is also 5 minutes from Safeway,walmart,and Flatiron Mall.Check out the town of Louisville(Main Street) which is less than 10 minutes away,very cool.This Hyatt is clean,modern and well kept.The rooms have nice size kitchens with full size refrigerator.This hotel was built in 2010,my bed was very comfortable and my room was very clean along with a nice walk in shower.Jessica at the front desk was very helpful in suggesting cool places to go in Boulder

Room Tip: Ask for a room with Mountain View
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

alcosan,
Thank you for your review and return visit with us at Hyatt House Broomfield. We're please to hear that our accommodations and friendly staff made for a comfortable stay. It's great to also know our location perfectly suits your travels. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Jessica and our entire team. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Chose this hotel because of the Hyatt brand and the fact that it was supposed to be relatively new. Wonder if the hotel is new but the furniture was obtained used from another property. Had the worst night's sleep at a hotel ever. The mattress felt like it was a down mattress topper over plywood. My husband and I tossed and turned all night. The sofa was dirty and the carpet was black striped so who knows what that might look like if the bulb wattage in the room was higher. The fan in the bathroom made a high pitched whining sound and the full-sized fridge in the same room as the bed was really loud every time the condenser switched on. Breakfast was meh with a made to order undercooked egg omelet. But on the plus side they did have soy milk. We have stayed at the Hyatt place near IKEA and it was fine, so I'm going to say it must be the difference in management? Anyway, there are lots of better options nearby so if I were you I would choose one of them instead.

Room Tip: Just stay someplace else.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WYShiba
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

WYShiba,
Thank you for writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide the exceptional stay you have come to expect from us. Your comments provide many opportunities for improving our guest experience, which we have addressed with our staff. We value your business and hope you will return to see our improvements. Thank you once again for writing.