“Favorite sushi & Thai in Broomfield”
Review of ZO Sushi and Thai

ZO Sushi and Thai
Ranked #121 of 191 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Near the corner of Sheridan Boulevard and 120th Street (US 287)
Broomfield, Colorado
“Favorite sushi & Thai in Broomfield”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is our favorite sushi and Thai place in Broomfield. The sushi is fresh and well made. My husband loves the Tai food here.

Visited November 2012

boulder
“Great Selection”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

They have a HUGE menu selection with sushi, japanse, and thai entrees.

Their thai offerings are especially great. Every single curry I've tried has been delicious. The noodles are good too. For something new, try their potato curry.

The only thing I've noticed is that the sushi quality can sometimes vary a little, even though I order the same 3 or 4 types of rolls. It's always worth it, but sometimes it's been amazing while other times it's just good.

Try some thai donuts or sticky rice for dessert.

Service is always great. Very underrated place. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
“Best sushi in the North Suburbs - Hands Down”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We frequent this restaurant several times a month and have it delivered to our home occasionally as well. We are never disappointed by the food or the service. The sushi is incredibly fresh and they are always coming up with new rolls to try. The Thai food is also really good; can't go wrong with the Tom Kha soup or any of the curries.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank WAFamilyTravel
Broomfield, Colorado
“By far the best Asian restaurant in Broomfield”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I had really missed having great Thai food since I moved to Colorado from Portland, so when I tried Zo for the first time, I was sooo happy that the Thai fried rice was the real thing! It was so rich and good, huge portion and the waitress was extremely friendly and accommodating. The prices were reasonable and the food came out fairly quick. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and looks very clean. The music is kind of weird (kind of an 80's lite jazz feel).
We've been patrons of Zo for a couple of years now. We usually get takeout but occasionally eat in. Every meal I've had there has been great. The Thai fried rice is my favorite and I ask them to go easy on the onions, which they are happy to do. My husband gets the pineapple Thai fried rice. We also usually get the vegetable spring rolls. It's one of our favorite restaurants! It's definitely great to have this restaurant in a cookie-cutter suburban area like Broomfield!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Marilynn76
“Scrumditallyumsious”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Went to this place based off these reviews, and I'm very pleased. The waitress recommended the summer roll and it was by far one of the best I've had. Everything was fresh, the staff was very friendly. 15-20 bucks per person if your just here for the sushi. I will defiantly be coming back!