“Professional and Friendly”

Omni Interlocken Resort Golf Club
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed for 4 nights - great experience. Also played 18 holes - great and fun course well maintained. I'd stay again if needing to in Broomfield or close by. I would recommend this hotel - plenty of gold and shopping and restaraunts close by.

All reviews
"gps"
"properties"
"linens"

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had played here many years ago & thought that it was a nice course, so when the wife wanted to get away for a few days I was excited to stay and play!
well the poor course didn't far to well over the Winter. it looked as the geese got the better end of that deal by scouring all the grass off.
of the 3 nines the Vista is my favorite, followed by the Eldorado, then the Sunshine nine.
the carts had usb ports to charge your phone or other devises which was nice as well as a gps system, but the flags lacked a reflector for my personal distance laser finder.

good thing I got a discount green fee thru Omni, as I would have been pissed if I had to pay $130 for what was offered. a lot of fantastic golf courses out there if you don't keep it Maintained I will go somewhere else.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were there for a 7 night family vacation. The had a mountain view room and it was great. Check-in was quick and to our surprise our room was ready early. The rooms were very clean. We ate lunch at Meritage and was not overly impressed with the food, it was okay and pricey for what you get. Our server was a little confused and forgot a few things. The Tap Room food was a little better but not much of a selection, the plus is that we ate on the outside terrace. The only drawback, is that the Tap Room doesn't open until 4:00pm. The pool area was very nice and clean. There was a lot of work conventions going on during our entire stay. It was very busy but I was impressed that it was so clean with so much going on and there were also a couple of weddings too. It's a little pricey but all in all it was a nice place.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The setting outside at the gold course is lovely and the service was great
The steaks were tasteless and over cooked
Very disappointing

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I stayed here for 8 weeks while relocating for a job. I honestly cannot recall ever getting better service from a hotel. I'll put the staff of the Omni Interlocken up against any Four Seasons. They gave me a long-term rate as most hotels will but did not cut services of any kind (as most hotels do when they give you a deal). Now that we live here permanently we choose to stay here several nights a year just because. The golf course and spa are both nice. The rooms are wonderful with outstanding beds. It's clean and the staff are as attentive as can be. What could have been a lonely and stressful two-month relocation was instead a vacation. Highly recommend.