“Pretty Darn Good Burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jus' burritos

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Livingston, Alabama
“Pretty Darn Good Burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter and I were in the area recruiting softball players for my team (U of West Alabama) and we decided to grab a quick lunch. This was our first experience at Jus Burritos, but I am hopeful it will not be our last. I have to tell you...they have a pretty darn good burrito. The staff was friendly and the price was reasonable. It was a great choice for lunch!

• Visited July 2014

Grand Island, Nebraska
“Excellent and Excellent value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Build your own burrito! It was great and took me a while to finally decide on the burrito I wanted. Their breakfast burrito is tood too.

Visited June 2014
“my go to breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Best breakfast borritos in town! Never disappoints, sometimes wait can be 10-15 minutes but its worth it.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite Breakfast Burrito Shop - Beats Santiagos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Get the breakfast burrito, have them add both bacon and sausage and ask for HOT - man is is amazing. So gooey with green chile, and so flavorful from the sausage, and the service is hopping, but beware, they are only open til early afternoon! Parking is extremely limited but you can (secret) park around back by the RR tracks & carwash and walk around the building. I don't go anywhere else except if I am forced to go to Santiagos due to proximity.

• Visited May 2014
Thank K. M
Broomfield, Colorado
“good stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

the service cant be beat that being said it is a burrito place you can chose any option that you want and they will make it your way that is a big deal the chili is good but a bit bitter .... the staff and the hours will bring you back all the time yes they are fast and sooo very nice!

• Visited August 2013