“Best sweet potato fries and burgers”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 201 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Popular with the brewery crowd, and bar area is fun, but the food here is very good. Burgers are great, and I personally love their sweet potato fries!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Ordered the California Cobb Flatbread, which isn't as good as it used to be, only to realize later that there was something missing, the flatbread was minus the chicken, cheese & bacon! Paid $11.00 for crackers (it's not flatbread), greens, some tomato & avocado bits! This isn't the first time but it will certainly be the last food order here!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I'm writing this review because the steak that came with my meal was grisly and awful. I ordered a New York Strip with grilled shrimp. The shrimp were good and cooked perfectly, but the steak was awful. It was cooked OK (med rare), but it was loaded with fat and gristle. I didn't want to fuss since we went with friends who got us a gift card for the restaurant. We enjoyed the beer (although the selection was limited, we were offered tasters before we ordered). We got a fish taco appetizer that was tasty. My husband got the Mahi Mahi which was good and cooked well, but what came with it wasn't so great. I'd stay away from their beef- surely not worth the cost. Our friends got a margarita flatbread pizza and offered us a piece. It was so salty, I couldn't eat it. Glad I didn't order one...

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Gordon biersch auf widersen because I don't have one anymore and no more draft beer no more Germans and gorodn biersch will only have 30 locations in the us from now on

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the variety on the menu at this brewery restaurant. Great vegetarian and fish selection. Our kids were also very happy!