“Very good”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #9 of 189 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Laramie, Wyoming
“Very good”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Ate at the bar, and the service was great and friendly. Very flavorful meal. Had the crab wantons and olong Chilean sea bass. The sea bass was different (usually eat it at Italian restaurants), but very good

• Visited July 2014

Thornton
“Great food and awesome service!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love their happy hour! We love their menu. Great selection of food and beverages! We would try and stop in at least twice a month.

• Visited January 2014
Lafayette, Colorado
“Good food with a nice ambiance!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have enjoyed PF Changs on many occasions. A wonderful choice for families, business dinners and a meal alone at the bar. I am gluten-free so this is a good choice is you are choosing this healthy way to eat.
The atmosphere is nice...tables not too close. Good lighting and friendly knowledgable staff.
Excellent diverse selection of food with good portions...maybe leftovers too.
Can get crowded on weekends so make a reservation.

• Visited May 2014
Westminster, Colorado
“One of our go-to restaurants”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We have been to quite a few PF Chang's, and the Flatirons location is the best. The chicken lettuce wraps, Kung Pao scallops, and Mongolian Beef are yummy and the restaurant is consistent. I am gluten-free and there is a gluten-free menu. My favorite is the shrimp with lobster sauce. After sharing the chicken lettuce wraps, I am not able to eat all the shrimp and take it home for lunch the next day. We also appreciate that nutrition information is available. We like the hot and sour soup, but do not order it due to the very high sodium content.

Visited March 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Good food hood time”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The food is always consistent. I love the menu there is something for everyone. The bar is comfortable. PF Chang's has a great selection of wine, mixed drinks and beer. The service is always good. This place is one of my favorites. We visit often!!

• Visited January 2014

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!