“Qauint and Cozy”

Hilltop Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Broomfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Inn and found it to be very cozy, comfortable and unique.
John is a real pleasure as well as the rest of the staff. It is a small Inn with a wonderful British themed Restaurant. The Bar and Restaurant give you the feeling you are in an English Pub.
The rooms are comfortable and spacious.
I will certainly be sending clients there in the future.
Karen Odom
The Travel Agents of Aspen

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank karen o

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We had a late arrival and was being waited for at the pub by an employee. He should us around and to our room. He in very good detail explained the functions of the room. We were very pleased.
We found this place very relaxing and seemed to be tucked away from the busy city! We were very excited to enjoy a movie and relax in the hot tub :) The bed was so comfortable and the appearance of the inn was just perfect!
If you are looking for a place to relax or like us and just want to get away with your love, then you have found it at this british inn :)

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I was worried at first that the kindly family running the Hilltop Inn would be ill-prepared to handle the 20+ members of my roller derby, but I was sorely mistaken. The rooms are spacious yet warm and cozy, thanks to the fake fireplace heater that adds a fun touch. Johnny pours a mean drink in the bar, and the traditional British fare in the dining room is super deelish. Should I ever randomly find myself in Broomfield again, I wouldn't imagine staying anywhere else. The bunnies scampering around the property are pretty precious too.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Alix Z
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I was put up here by my company on a last minute trip. it was a pleasant surprise on a cold Sunday night. The owner was more than gracious and friendly. He picked us up at the airport, made us comfortable-showed us how everything worked, amenities, etc. It was a cold Sunday night, with almost a foot of snow expected to fall. The Inn doesn't serve dinner on Sundays, but they were having a private party and went out of the way to bring me and my coworkers dinner to our rooms. i had the steak tips-they were amazing and tender! mashed potatoes, peas, gravy, homemade salad dressing, and Yorkshire pudding cooked perfectly. It was like staying at my mother's on a sunday night!!! very clean, satelite tv, nice sized tub. I didn't get to go in town b/c we flew out very early the next morning. My co workers said breakfast was fab too! oh! and i loved the fireplace!!!

Thanks again for having us! It was a nice change to the usual stark lobbies, cold hotel personnel, and bad overpriced room service!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Skymuffin37
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Great breakfast, outstanding tea selection. Lovely large rooms with views. Driving distance to a lot of great trails / shopping / culture.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We came up from Colorado Springs and needed to say in Broomfield for one night. We wanted someplace out of the cookie-cutter type of hotel, but something close to our destination. My husband came up with the Hilltop Inn & Suites. I checked out the website and we decided to try it.

We arrived after dark and weren't really sure where the hotel was. We pulled into the lot and the sign for the restaurant was brightly lit up but no sign about the hotel. We tried to drive around back, but there was no backside. We parked in the restaurant parking lot and walked over. We found ourselves in a courtyard area where there was a Pub, a restaurant and the hotel office. On the opposite side was the 2-story hotel. It was October so the leaves were mostly still attached but a huge snow storm had dropped a foot of snow a few days before. The snow had mostly melted but it was still quite chilly. The ivy on the walls I'm sure would have been beautiful a few weeks before, but now it was a bit eerie. I guess that's good since Halloween was coming up.

We went to the office and then the pub to get checked in. We were checked in and shown to our room. The lady who showed us our room was very sweet and detailed how to work the heat and turned on the fireplace for us. She showed us on the shower that if you put the water too hot the water will automatically turn off to avoid scorching you (new governmnet regulation she said) but you just pull the cord and it comes right back on.

We settled into our room, complete with mini-fridge with bottled waters provided, wet bar, a few novels, TV, and NICE bed and linens. We were exhausted so we crashed quickly in our nice cozy beautiful room.

In the morning we noticed how nice the view was. We looked out over the Ball Corp. headquarters about 1/2 mile away. Nothing but a rolling meadow between us. We woke to birds chirping, squirrels and rabbits playing and a beautiful sunrise. We were so relaxed! Not like when you stay at a place by the highway that's for sure. The noise was very minimal. When our daughter and son-in-law came over for breakfast with us they called us to see where we were. It was so quiet that they whispered as they came up the stairs not wanting to wake anyone.

Breakfast was very nice. It was like my mom was back in the kitchen making myeggs for me indivudually and with great care! There was a breakfast bar set up in the restaurant where you had your choice of fruits, breads, juices, etc. Then you ordered off the menu of 6 (or so) main dishes. I chose the scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. They even provided a Coke for my morning caffeine fix. My husband got the burrito which was very thick and he said the green chilis really made it great. We also had the waffle which I was told was outstanding. Our breakfasts were included in the room rate and we only paid $10 for our guest's breakfasts each.

On a more personal note, my husband forgot our Bronco's tickets and we were in a panick. The owners were very kind in letting us use their computer to access our e-mail and reprint the tickets. It was more complicated than this but just say that the owners helped us out more than we could have asked for. They were so wonderful.

We'll recommend this place to everyone we know and will stay here again and again.
Thank you very much for a wonderful time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 9 September 2011

It wasn't a bad stay, but it wasn't a wowing one either. We really enjoyed the quaintness and the feel of being out in the country. We also appreciated the strawberries in our room; delish! I didn't understand though why the balcony of the next room was smack dab against our windows...awkward making eye contact with the next guest over while getting settled. They didn't mention the restaurant wouldn't be open for our stay, so we made due with some of the snacks we had packed for the next day. That was a total bummer because we heard great things about the food and the menu looked great. The bed felt just slept in...but I tried to ignore the thought that maybe they weren't changed between guests. Breakfast was nice and we really wish we could have had the full experience. (I think they may have been short staffed because we couldn't find anyone to help us, twice.)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
#4 of 20 in Westminster
Omni Interlocken Hotel
Omni Interlocken Hotel
#3 of 9 in Broomfield

Been to Hilltop Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!