“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Coyote Cantina - CLOSED

Coyote Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Chicken chimichanga was great. Beans a little dry. Great atmosphere. Great service. Waitress was friendly and checked on us often.

1  Thank JLDBrady

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I like the decor of the place, looks like it could be a lot of fun in the evenings. But I wouldn't recommend their Mexican food, the rice and beans were not very good so I ended up eating only the flour tortilla. The chips were out of a bag and salsa seemed like it was from a jar. The mexican food is nothing like what you get while near the border, which I am very often, so I guess I'm very spoiled. On the other hand, my partner really enjoyed the chili hot dog. Service overall was good and friendly. This was my second time eating at Coyote Cantina, my opinion hasn't changed, think we will skip a third time.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

After rafting this pace is convenient. Food was good, cold beer but service was terrible. Nobody seemed to care if anyone came in the place. Long wait for drinks and food, even longer to get the bill paid. Give it a try, just don't be in a hurry!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stopped by the cantina after spending half the day rafting down the Arkansas river. Our server was very nice, but did have to make multiple trips because she was a little forgetful. It was taco Tuesday, so our sons each got 3 tacos, beans and rice for $6.99, which was a good price for what they got. Their tacos were stuffed full of chicken. The rest of the table (party of 6) had a wide variety of food. It was all pretty good, no real complaints, though like I said we had Ben rafting most of the day and were very hungry! I can say all of the tacos, burritos and chimichangas had plenty of meat in them.

1  Thank Irish2710
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I've had dinner there a couple of times while staying in BV. I am all about ambiance and this place has got it. The food was very good as well. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank ColoradoAisling