“Breakfast”

Evergreen Cafe
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Enjoyed an omelet at this café, lots of choices...excellent food, great atmosphere - we sat outside with the dog!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Roxanne4793

Redlands, California
“Great Anywhere”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I reviewed another restaurant in town last year and gave it a higher review than I would otherwise because of the comparison to other restaurants in town which are quite mediocre. This place would be great anywhere (small town or big city). I had a marvelous lunch (the downside is it is open for only breakfast and lunch, not dinner).

I'd just come back from a long hike in the mountains and decided some extra calories would be okay. So I decided to get chili cheese fries made with their green chili. Amazing, unlike any dish I've had before. A bed of nicely browned, large fries covered with their green chili, which was loaded with onions, green sauce and some sort of meat, I think chicken, and a great sauce, and topped with cheese. It seemed much more healthy than what I was anticipating and the taste was fantastic.

I followed that up with a Mediterranean wrap with smoked salmon. It was generously full of kalamata olives, feta cheese, red peppers, lots of smoked salmon which really dominated the taste and a great Greek vinaigrette. A ton of flavor, nice and moist and it came with a good sweet cabbage salad which was not in the same league as the fries or the wrap which were both outstanding.

I wanted to go back again to Evergreen and unfortunately was not able to because of my hiking schedule which got me back from the mountains later than 2:00 p.m. (the closing time) each day.

I highly recommend this place. I would love to tray everything on the menu.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Robert C
Canon, Georgia
“Vegetarian”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Open for breakfast and lunch. This restaurant has many vegetarian items. Busy place that the locals frequent.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Wendy S
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice Little Place”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is cute and quaint. The food was good like the chili and fish. Seemed homemade. The place was a little old and dirty could use a clean up and or make over.

Visited July 2014
Bentonville Arkansas
“Good deal for Early Birds”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very popular breakfast spot for locals and travelers. The early bird special before 8:30 am is $4.95 plus coffee at $2.35. We found the food and service to be good and waitstaff friendly. We ate there twice on our recent visit to BV. Nothing fancy but solid for the budget minded.

• Visited July 2014