“First time and we loved it!”

Buffalo Joe’s Rafting brought to you by River Runners
More attraction details
Owner description: Buffalo Joe's has merged with River Runners! Our whitewater rafting adventures are run on the Arkansas River from April through September, beginning north of Buena Vista and continuing south through Brown's Canyon which has recently been designated a National Monument! For the experienced rafters we also offer the more challenging trips through the Royal Gorge and Numbers sections of the Arkansas. You'll love our brand new headquarters on the river in downtown Buena Vista's South Main neighborhood. Not only are we among the oldest and safest rafting company's, but we're the only rafting company on the Arkansas River that's walking distance to your hotel room, restaurants, shops and parks! Hope to see you on the river soon!
Reviewed 2 August 2008

This was our first time rafting and we did the 1/2 day in Brown's Canyon. It was just my husband and I and we were on the boat with another family. Forrest was our tour guide. We can't wait to go back and do it again! I was a little nervous since it was my first time but we had plenty of calm water to practice on calmer water before getting to the rapids.

Reviewed 28 July 2008

What a great trip! My family (2 adults, 3 boys ages 8-18) signed up for the Full Day and it was great!
The lunch was delicious and quick.
We will do this again in a couple of years.
BH