“Blast down the numbers”

Lower Browns Canyon Mildwater Float Trip
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Colorado river rafting trips on five Colorado rivers. River rafting trips on Colorado's most popular river, the Arkansas River through Browns Canyon National Monument and the Royal Gorge. Wildwater and family class river rafting trips. Established in 1976, we have experienced guides and an outstanding safety record. Twice named "Colorado Company of the Year!" Winner of the BBB Excellence in Customer Service Award.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I had an excellent trip down the numbers with an excellent guide, Zach. He was very skillful and very humerus and kept the trip exciting.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

2 of my friends and I chose Wilderness Aware for our trip. We never rafted before and didn't know what to expect. The folks at Wilderness Aware made us feel right at home with professional guides, clean amenities, and making sure everyone in our group returned safely!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

It was a blast! Our trip on the river started in a smooth flowing scenic River that cut through open land, progressively becoming more technical and challenging, then finishing back on smooth water and time for fun like jumping out of the raft and goofing off. Great day with great people. Couldn't Thank our guide "cookie" enough for showing us a great time.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Went rafting down the River two summers in a row with friends, with Melena and Zach as our guides! Can not put into words what an amazing experience this was. Both Melena and Zach were friendly, fun, and had some amazing stories and information to share with us about the river and Colorado! I will definitely be back again next year.

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Rafting with WA in Buena Vista was one of the best times I have had in years. I've been to Colorado a dozen times and I can't believe I haven't been doing this all along. Cookie was a pretty cool guy and he just made the trip tons of fun. I can't recommend this more.

Go RAFT in BV with WA!