See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had a great time at Piñon Court. Phil and Jackie are wonderful host and their knowledge of the local attractions and restaurants was very helpful. We will be be returning next year for another trip and we will definitely be staying here.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet T
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My wife and I go to Buena vista every year for a golf tournament for the fairplay open to benefit parents that can't afford to send their kids to preschool . We have stayed at just about all the hotels in town. Last year we stayed at the pinon court cabins and had a great time . So when we were deciding to stay for an extended weekend , we only called here and plan to do it again anytime we go to the area . Jackie and Phil are a great owner and operator of the hotel. Thank you for a great stay . WE WILL BE BACK

Thanks Nancy and Denis

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Denis S
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Thank you so much Nancy and Dennis for your wonderful review. See you next year!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed here on a solo trip to Colorado, and Pinon Court was the perfect place for a solo lady traveler in her mid-twenties. Philip and Jackie couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly. They treat each visitor as if they were old friends.

The cabin was very clean and well taken care of. I felt completely safe and comfortable.

It is conveniently located in the center of Buena Vista, easy to get to rafting, up the mountain, or restaurant and bars. I would highly recommend Pinon Court for any single travelers or groups.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cyndyher
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank so much for the nice review. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I have been traveling across Colorado on my motorcycle and chose to stay here as a storm was coming in. Jackie was extremely helpful on check in with recommendations for places to eat, etc. I stayed in one of the smaller cabins that even had a car port to get my cycle out of the rain. Later while taking off a broken light on the cycle, Jackie checked to see if I needed any tools. As it was raining she also offered me a beer as she knew I wouldn't want to ride out in he rain. The cabin is comfortable and they have done a nice job fixing them up. But the real stars here are the owners. They are amazingly friendly and helpful. Why stay at yet another boring chain hotel?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank SkiDiveMotorcycle
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Todd, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. Your review put us at #1 ranking. It was a pleasure meeting you. Ride safe.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed at Pinon Court based on their high rating in tripadvisor on the 8th of June, 2013, paid $120 for one night. I travel a lot. I always use trip advisor to screen the hotels, and find the best deals for the money. The Pinon Court cabins is definitely not it. I does not, I repeat NOT deserve the number two rating. Maybe ten years ago, but no where near that now. The owners have a sign out front saying the place is for sale, and they have been clearly neglecting upkeep and cutting corners for many years now. The cabins are terrible. They are old, worn, dirty, smell...you get the picture. They put me in one next to the highway (the cabins are right on a major highway in the center of town). The owners are nice people, but this place is a dump. I would not stay there again for half of the (way too) high price I paid for one night ($120).
You are far better off and will be much happier at the Best Western, or one of the other chain hotels. Don't waste your money here- you will be very disappointed!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
8  Thank tokenswede
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Wow, we have gotten many comments from guests and prospective guests on your review. One of them staying with us asked, "who peed in your wheaties?" We would like to clarify that you knew the only cabin we had available was this one and the rate was $110 not $120. If the cabin was so bad, why didn't you tell us and we would have refunded your money and you could have stayed at a chain motel for $50/night more. We would never stay in a place that made us so unhappy, yet you did and told us everything was fine with the cabin. What's up with that? We do not have a "For Sale" sign in front of the property. When we looked at your other reviews they were all "terrible". Maybe you should try camping next time.