See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2014

These beautifully redecorated cabins were built in 1932. They are exactly the type of places my parents use to stay in when we went in vacation in the 70's. The owners have painstakingly redecorated the cabins in keeping with the 1940's plus adding the home touches and the modern conveniences.

I did not meet Phillip but Jackie was an absolute treasure - like-minded and a familiar old soul. I was so tired from traveling that I decided to stay an extra night - plus the fact that the bed was so soft it did my back good so that I was able to enjoy the rest of my vacation. The reason hotels have such hard beds? Jackie advised me it's because they last longer - not that the guests like them better - so hotels take notice - cater to your guests and not to your pocketbooks because in the long run you'll be repaid several times over by repeat customers.

The second night Jackie had not seen me out anywhere during the day so she came to my door to make sure I was all right and to tell me she had cooked some chicken. However, I had already ordered a pizza so had to turn down the chicken but that was the sweetest gesture I have ever encountered in a relative stranger!

The cabins have an electric radiator and a medium-sized electric fireplace, all kitchen amenities, cable, WIFI, air-conditioning, and the old-fashioned garages. Plus Jackie washes all the towels and dries them on the line which makes for the sweet-smell (also from childhood) of air-dried towels and another contribution to saving on energy for environment.

I haven't enjoyed a room (cabin) like this since I was a teenager and I definitely plan to go back!

Room Tip: There is only one room that has a hard bed so for those of you with neck/spinal problems, you would need to ask for that. Please note that since these were built in 1932 they are not able to cater to the handicapped. The doors are 29 inches wide and today's doors are at least 36 inches wide.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan L
Cozmania, Owner at Pinon Court Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Susan,
thank you so much for your wonderful and comprehensive review. It was a great pleasure meeting you and hosting you at Pinon Court. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We have stayed the past 2 summers here for a long weekend and this place is great! Phillip and Jackie are awesome and run a great place. Yes you could maybe stay at chain hotel for a little less but what fun is that? Can't wait for our stay next summer!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig L
Reviewed 27 September 2013

From the moment we met Philip and Jackie, they made us feel at home. Pinon Court Cabins were just what we wanted--cozy, clean, welcoming. While my husband trekked, I was able to get some work done or walk around town. Our hosts were more than helpful. We will recommend this to our friends and hopefully get back there ourselves. Carolyn & Charlie S

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolyn s
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Cozy and cute cabins with all of the necessities. Centrally located in BV for easy walking around town. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean. Full kitchen, nice covered porch and carport. Reasonable rates. Jackie and Phil treat you like family, we had a great time sharing stories with them. You can tell that they love what they do. We stayed for 3 nights initially and returned in a couple of weeks for 2 more. Dog friendly, which is important to us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is hands down the best place to stay in BV if you truly love Colorado and all it has to offer. If you want pampered luxury, silk sheets and designer Italian tile in the bathroom, go to Breckenridge, BV doesn't want you. The cabins at Pinon Court are awesome! They are clean, comfortable, and the owners make you feel right at home. This is the only place I'll stay in BV!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo