Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park
Full Day Browns Canyon Rafting
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An industry leader noted for high professional standards and quality staff, Noah's Ark has been offering families and groups the rafting experience of a lifetime. Enjoy our scenic riverfront lodge, showers, campsites/tents, covered pavilion, wet suit rentals, retail store and great meals! Half-day, full day, overnight, and fishing trips are offered on most sections of the Arkansas River. Group discounts, reservations recommended. Save time and raft more with our beautiful riverfront property and private put-in. Noah's Ark is also one of the only programs in the area permitted to lead climbing and backpacking trips. Be sure to check out the challenge aerial course, the Browns Canyon Colorado Adventure Park which has 4 Courses, 66 Elements, and a Big Drop Swing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was my first time to go white water rafting. My friend, Parker Smith made it possible but guide, John Mcgreevy, made it a success. It was a combo team that I personally believe enjoyed the morning trip half a day trip yesterday. I will take with me the great experience back to Zimbabwe. I will forever cherish the moment.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our group of five consisted of people aged fifteen to seventy-two. Jacob,our guide, was fantastic and made everyone feel welcome and an important part of the group. Can't say enough about the guides, they all were great. The water was running fast and high, but we felt very safe and well informed.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great facility from start to finish. They let you know expectations before you go rafting, have top notch equipment, and the guides, every time we have gone are superb! These guys and gals know the river, are experts at navigating the waters, and make the whole experience incredible.

1  Thank J0HNTD
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We got to the site right on the river. got our instructions and safety talks which went as expected and smoothly. got geared up in a timely manner for the size of group going...About 10 rafts. I was in a group of 25 year olds in our boat and the rest of the boats were made up of middle school kids, which made us skeptical of how they would do. The river was at high flow levels at the time and the rapids were intense but our guide, John got us through with ease and it was so much fun! And all the other guides got their Boats through with no troubles. We went on the full day trip which went through a couple solid class 4 rapids and we all made it through safely and had a blast. Anytime I want to go rafting I will always go with Noahs. and will recommend to any of my friends, no matter what the age or skill level!

1  Thank Caleb M
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Andy was our guide and he was highly-experienced and truly enjoyable. This was a family outing that was everything we hoped it would be and more. We had adventure, certainly got wet, had a terrific lunch and got to know Andy (and he us) very well during the course of the afternoon. Andy left such a great impression that we will definitely be back!