“Worth the wait!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had a bit of a wait when we arrived, it seemed an event had just ended in the park across the street, it was about 7:30 in the evening, we were directed to a table near the patio, the waitress apologized for the wait and even offered to bring us complimentary chips and salsa while we waited for our order, when it finally arrived, it was worth the wait! Everything seemed to be made from scratch and by hand, great flavor and nice atmosphere. The clerk at our hotel sent us and it was a good recommendation, otherwise we were going to head over to one of the restaurants along the highway, glad we went on in to town for this one!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stopped in since I was halfway between Leadville and Buena Vista. Had an arkinator...awesome! Definitely will be back for more. Also had a pizza. It was one of the better pizzas i've had in a long time. Not very big, but enough for 1 person. Bartender (Vance?) was really friendly and learned about the restuarant in the other part of town. Didn't even know there was anything there. Thanks! Will be back next time i'm in town.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

These guys hit a home run! We had a pizza, a salad we added home made smoked bison sausage and a spinach artichoke dip that was off the hook. The service was equally good.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I loved this place so much I came back each day of my stay. There were lots of options: burgers, quinoa dishes, pasta, pizza, calzones, microbrews... The burgers were local grass fed, and absolutely delicious (according to my boyfriend since I am a vegetarian.) try the lavender quinoa, it is delicious!
I would even drive here from salida, this restaurant is far better than any of the places I'd eaten there.
Lots of gluten free options, lots of vegetarian food, friendly staff, good prices, right across from the river park... Try it!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

totally unique menu and pricing was not bad. Had rattlesnake sausage so yummy and food cooked in wood fire, interesting beer selection and outdoor mountain view setting with sound of river right by the property and a nice walk along it after and watching the people in the kayaks was fun ...don't hesitate to eat here we found nothing to complain about