“Nice Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good Pizza, good flavor. Crispy light crust, tangy flavorful sauce. Quality ingredients. Beer was good as well. Nothing like good pizza and beer after whitewater rafting.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a beautiful new place. I had the salmon BLT and it was unique and fantastic. The family had pizzas and loved them. My husband and I loved the beer too. There was a long wait for a table, but it was worth it. The restaurant was a in a super neat new area of town.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had dinner at the location that is by the river. There was a bit of a wait, so we took a stroll by the river, and it was cool watching the kayakers playing in the river.
We had a table inside. There was a wedding rehearsal dinner or reception going on which was VERY loud. The space is super cool, but concrete floors and high ceilings made for lots of noise. The food was really good- we enjoyed salads, pizza, and salmon entree and all was very good. I thought the beer was so-so, but I didn't taste all of them.
All-in-all I would definitely go back for more beer (to try more of their repertoire) and more pizzas!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have eaten here several times and for the most part, they have all been pretty good. Decent beer and great pizza most of the time. My wife and I really like their crust, but today the pizza came out cooked and looked great, but it was cold in the middle. I haven't really figured out how they did it, because it looked completely cooked, but it was definitely not steaming, burn that little place of skin behind your teeth, hot. So I am guessing that it had sat in the back for a bit before the pie was brought to us.
It was really good for warm pizza....;)
We will still eat here again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Good pizza, burgers, and beer place. A great place to sit outside and enjoy dinner after being on the river all day. Even though it was just my wife and myself, it was evident that this brew pub is very family friendly.

On this trip to BV the beer selection was limited due to the expansion of the brewery. The first night we had a waitress that absolutely had no idea what's going on, but the burgers were excellent. The second night we ate an outstanding pizza and had an excellent waitress.

If you are in the Buena Vista-Salida area, it is a place you should try.