“Good food, nice view”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Made two visits to Eddyline this weekend, shared a woodfire pizza on the first visit...good pizza, nice crust and flavorful. Second visit had a pretzel burger that was also good, juicy and flavorful. One of our group swears by the rueben sandwich, says he won't order anything else there so that may be one you want to try. The menu is unique, has a variety of pizza toppings that are out of the ordinary as do the burgers. A nice menu for vegetarians as well, several quinoa dishes that are different than what you would normally find. You are just about 50 yards from the Arkansas river, and their patio adds to the ambiance. The place is busy around peak hours, expect to wait but you can take a walk down to the river while you wait.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Walk into the place and the smell tells you all you need to know. It is right. We had the "Brewery Burger" with green chile, blue cheese, etc. and the blend of flavors was great. We welcomed the option for 1/4 pound meat, so that the meat doesn't overwhelm everything else. I had a side of red chile pork posale, also great. Didn't try the pizza, but eager to next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The beer was bland and they were out of one. The pizza was average and less delicious than chains. The atmosphere was cool, though.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Second time the family and I have stopped in for dinner on our road trip from the mountains to Denver. As always, atmosphere is wonderful. We're hardcore boaters, so the river-rat theme is much appreciated.
As for the food, both times I have ordered, I opted to go for non Pizza dishes. I will note, from the looks of the pizza on other tables, it looks fairly decent, and is probably your best best.
I ordered a philly the time. Over toasted bun, overcooked rubbery meat. Bummer.
As for the second meal, their ribeye. Ordered med-rare, came out more medium well, and also pre-cut (any regular steak lover could tell you pre-cutting a cooked steak is a huge nono.) I'm a big boy, I can cut my own meet!
Overall, good people, nice place, just seems every time I come, the food sucks... Better luck to you all!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The pizza and beer were excellent. Seating was tight -- community tables. They appear to be expanding, which will make the place so much better.