“Great meal in Buena Vista”

Eddyline Restaurant at South Main
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“Great meal in Buena Vista”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We came to this restaurant for lunch after a morning of white water rafting. The waitress was friendly and the manager came by our table to check on things (nice touch). We had a variety of items from the menu including wood fired pizza, hamburgers, and quinoa. All were great, with the pizza being the best. The only complaint was that some items (grilled vegetables, kale) were not available. However, they made good substitutions.

“Server saved the day.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

After a long evening of traveling up to Buena Vista we found Eddyline. Our two kids were hangry and we getting close ourselves. Our server gave the kids dough balls that kept them entertained the entire meal. The kids loved the pizza, the wild game sausages were amazing. Our server saved the day for sure with the dough balls. The only complaint was I couldn't get any beer to go home with me.

Visited August 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great pizza, great beer”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite and a beer while on a road trip. The salad was fresh, Margherita pizza was delicious, my husband and I each had a beer (wish I could remember what we had), enjoyed it. Casual atmosphere, "community" tables and good service.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I visited Eddyline on a recent trip to BV and I really enjoyed the pizza choices they had. I chose the margherita pizza which was delicious and I also had mac and cheese there which was made with real cheese and not powder! They also have tons of gluten free options which is great for people with celiacs disease.

Visited July 2014
Laredo, Texas
“Surprisingly average”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Found this location off of Yelp and had great expectations given the reviews and the 45 minute wait time. We ordered the Green Chile Cheese appetizer, which was pretty good. We then had our pizzas, mine was The New Mexico, and we were let down by the quality. The crust was not crisp but soft and a bit doughy. I suppose I could have sent the pizza back, but we were already an hour and a half into this eating experience.

The atmosphere is loud and busy, probably better to sit outside if you can. The location of the restaurant so close to the Arkansas River was great, especially for families since there is a park just across the street.

A few nights later we ate at Fired Up Pizzeria in Durango, CO. Fired Up beats Eddyline easily.

• Visited July 2014