“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roosters Crow Cafe

Roosters Crow Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The breakfast is great here. I got pancakes and bacon and my other half, he had biscuit and gravy. The pancakes were large and when I say large they are huge. I definitely had more than enough food. As for the biscuit and gravy they got a great review as well. The staff here is extremely friendly and great. If you need a place to go for breakfast make a stop here and you won't be sorry!

Rapid City, South Dakota
“A little over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I thought the selection was a little over priced and it was definitely a local's kind of spot to eat. However, the food was pretty good and the services was relatively fast compared to other places. The services itself was lacking but whatever...

Visited September 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Resonable Prices, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

After spending a couple of days in the woods near St Elmo we came to town for a hot shower and a hot meal, we had breakfast, my son had one of the skillet meals the skillet was heaping with tasty food, I had eggs, bacon & hashbrowns all was very good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Buena Vista
“service bad & Stale micrwaved bread”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I am a local resident, the older wait staff is great, but the younger staff, and summer cooks could care less and guess that they are there for the paycheck, not to be of service. This last trip, my fries were a little old, but still tasty, and my soup luke warm, and just ok, my sandwich on the other hand was made of stale frozen bread (as told by the waitress) and the cook just heated it up in the microwave, so the bread was chewy, feel apart and shortly became un-edible. I tried to get the attention of my young blond waitress, but she purposely ignored me, and after 10 minutes I got the attention of an older more experienced waitress. They were busy, but there was no reason to spend that much time trying to get someones attention. My food was taken, heard nothing till I got a bill only charging me for the Fries and the luke warm soup. I gave them a credit card and my $10.00 off local coupon. The older waitress came back out with a tab that only charged me about $3 - $4, I gave a $3.00 tip. and $10.00 off local resident coupon. I called the owner a couple of days latter and told her what happened, I got the feeling from the owner that my call was not well received, that the customer really doesn't matter. I didn't expect much, just a thank you for the information and some kind of reassurance that measures would be taken to correct the situation. Don't waste your time. The last owner was rude to his staff and even saw him arguing with a customer loudly about gravy, I was really hoping this new owner would take charge and run the business with good customer service and food. I am disappointed

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 1local_critic
Buena Vista, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service sucks!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Me and my husband used to go to the roosters crow a lot!! They recently switched owners and some things have changed. Especially the service!!! It used to be an awesome experience to go here and enjoy the food as well as the waitstaff. They were the best servers!! We went in just a few weeks ago and I learned those girls are no longer there due to the new owner. I will not be returning after such an awful experience!!!

• Visited February 2013