“Best fast food in Buena Vista”
Review of Biggie's

Biggie's
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Sub shop featuring hot & cold subs, salads and sandwiches. Fried goods too!
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Traditionally, our trips through Buena Vista have included meals at the iconic K's across the street. However, we have discovered a new favorite burger joint there, in Biggies. Much better quality, faster service, and great homemade french fries. The sliders were great as well.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Biggie's was recommended by our guide and all 13 of us went to Biggie's. It's not a "Biggie" place, actually quite small. But the staff worked hard, were friendly to us out of towners and the food was good. Outside seating was best for us and it did the trick.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Really liked the variety of sandwiches they offer. They also have salads which looked good and generous. My husband got the gyro, which he did not like very much. I got the special the had chicken fingers on it, which was good. My son got a cold vegie, which was pretty good, a little heavy on the lettuce, could have had a few more other vegies, rather than all of the lettuce to "beef" it up. Overall, the food was good, and I would definitely stop in to get another sandwich based on the food. The only hesitation I have in going back is the level of cleanliness of the seating area. We ate there, and between the bench and window was a scary accumulation of dust and cobwebs, luckily I noticed this at the end of my meal. Upon looking more closely, I noticed that the rest of the eating area was in a similar condition, and noticed a massive dead bug on the counter by the front window. At that point I knew I couldn't eat there again. Dust and cobwebs lurking in the corners, even if they are out of site, is not good in a restaurant.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Probably one of the best Rubens I've ever had. Very large order of fries. The large order would feed four if they were not very hungry.
Conversely, a really bad Gyro. That's the only reason I didn't rate a 5
Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Split the steak sandwich with a friend. Lots of french fries too. Small little place, very clean, and service is very fast.