“Americana as its best”

K's
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I love the quaint atmosphere and how they call your order by a celebrity name. It is right next to a lovely park so you can take your food there. Friendly service

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We love getting to Buena Vista because it means the kids can play in the park, we can order a yummy shake and burger and fill up the fuel tank at the station next door. It's a great stop on a road trip. And I imagine for the fortunate people that live within driving distance. We had great service, fast and accurate. Great yummy fast food. Not a chain.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We randomly found this place while driving through. It was delicious and well worth the little bit more than an average fast food meal. The shakes were thick and yummy and the burgers were cooked perfectly. One of our favorite diners!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved their burgers and the onion rings were the best I've ever had!
The people around me were raving about the shakes so that is a must next time around. Fun and tasty place to eat!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We just out driving. Looking at the mountains and the views. When we stumble d apon this little restaurant! Both my me and my husband enjoyed our meal. Hot and good for a fair price! The french fries were awsome! Don't miss this one!