“Good hamburger and fries”
Review of K's

K's
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Good hamburger and fries”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Good food, priced for the area - no seating, use the park benches. Orders are given a name, instead of using your own name, so pick up can be a bit confusing. However, the name and number are printed on the receipt.

Visited July 2014

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great shake”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after seeing the long line outside. We thought that it must be good with such a long line. We weren't disappointed. Our group of four had burgers and fries. All were good. The fries were crispy and tasty. I finished the meal with a mint choc chip shake. It was fantastic! There is extremely limited indoor seating, but they have tables on site or at the park behind the restaurant. This was a fun place to stop and suggest you try it.

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My family had just come down from hiking in the mountains and we were very hot, so we asked a local store where the best ice cream in Buena Vista is located, and she sent us here. We had a great time. I ordered a dipped waffle cone (yum) and I had my dog on a leash there so the lady offered me a free cone for my dog! How nice is that? They also gave everyone a celebrity name so as we waited for a our food we heard orders called out for Meg Ryan, James Dean, and Tina Fey. (We were Peter Parker). Then we walked behind the restaurant to eat our ice cream in the city park and the kids played on the playground. what a fun place!

• Visited June 2014
St. Louis, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Their milk shakes are fabulous! We had to wait but it was definitely worth it. However, I should have reduced my rating because I don't care for the 50's music but that's just a personal preference.

Visited June 2014
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Good 'ol fun”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is like experiencing the 50's or 60's. They have a fun with your order - each guest gets a 'Famous Persons' name, one time you will be 'Elvis' and the next you could be 'Princess Diana'. Prices are great for a Tourist town!

Visited June 2014

Been to K's? Share your experiences!