“Improved”
Review of Bongo Billy's Cafe - CLOSED

Bongo Billy's Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Casual atmosphere, but very health conscious. A huge variety of coffee beans and blends, as well as teas. While in Buena Vista for a week and having tried others, this was the VERY BEST coffee t be had. I loved it. My wife loved the teas and the fresh baked goods, organic and wholesome, were incredible. While the appearance is one of a very casual cafe, it caters to the health conscious and active sorts. Can't recommend enough!!
Reviewed 28 April 2013

This place is now called The Brown Dog Coffee Co. I noticed that Bongo Billy's wasn't so good as it used to be on a visit in 2012, I think. The new management seems to have raised the standards. Not yet a perfect cup, but a good cup. I had a cappuccino.

1  Thank Chuck C
There are newer reviews for Bongo Billy's Cafe

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Um, stopped in for an afternoon cup of coffee and found that the name has changed. Inside looked the same but the service was spotty. Really bad cup of coffee...I sent it back for a fresh cup. I rarely do that but it was awful.

I hope this was just a random event.

4  Thank ZaphodTheTraveler
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I heard so many good things about Bongo Billy's, I couldn't wait to try it. I had the califlower soup. It was pretty good. I also got half a chicken salad sandwich. It was pretty good, too. Neither was fantastic. My husband got the soup and a turkey croissant sandwich that I think was heated in the microwave...not good. The service was extremely slow the day I visited. I don't know if I would go back. It wasn't horrible. It also wasn't fantastic

Reviewed 29 September 2012

On the road for 4 hours lovely place to come across, freshly ground coffee with a smile and a chat. They do over 25 different type of coffee drinks so plenty of choice - I always go for a Latte

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We had breakfast here and it was very good. The coffee was superb and the prices were reasonable. It is always nice to find a local coffee shop in small towns when travelling . Bongy Billy's did not disappoint. It could have a better name though. LOL!!!!!