“Authentic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My favorite dish on the menu is the whole fried tilapia fish served on a huge oblong colorful platter. This dish gets attention from everyone sitting in the restaurant and I order it every time. The other dishes are also authentic Mexican and very good. I thought that the items lacking on the menu were "mole" (my daughter-in-laws favorite) and "chicharones". The staff is attentive, colorful, and extremely friendly. They love kids.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

The food was very good and the service was great. There was a very good selection, the whole family liked it. there were 9 of us and they did a great job, enjoy

Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

Food was tasty. but there wasn't much on a plate for the price. Service was horrible. Young kids could not listen to the order. And then made excuses that made no sense. They don't accept local checks but there was no signs and wouldnt come to tell me no checks before I had to leave 5 minutes later Actually chased me out the door so I went to the truck to get my credit card that fell out of my purse and come back in to pay with the card making me late. When asking the difference between a dinner and a lunch menu. They said the dinner has more rice and beans which would cost 3 dollars more. Then they served the lunch portion and charged for the dinner meal. Salsa and chips where good though.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Though this restaurant has been in Buena Vista for some time, it has been in a new location only a matter of a few months. Margaritas were watery, food really two stars for three of us, my wife was pleased with hers, but not raving. On the other hand, the staff was very nice, the only saving grace for this restaurant. I would not go back. Lacks charm, though outside seating appeared comfortable.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

On our way across Indepence pass to Colorado Springs we were hungry for lunch and just stopped by this Mexican family restaurant. Good Mexican food, very modest prices and very quickly serving, that is all you need for lunch. Good! They have WiFi. ..... but it is not for their customers... :(