“I love this pizza! Cute family-run restaurant, Great Lunch Special”
Review of Pizza Works Inc. - CLOSED

Pizza Works Inc.
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style pizza in the heart of the Rockies! Handmade dough and home made sauce with fresh toppings cut in prepared in house. We also have a variety of appetizers, desert, and salad. We offer dine-in, carryout, and delivery.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I first ate at this restaurant in 2012 after going to the hot springs. Ever since, I crave the pizza and order it almost every time I come through BV. I finally tried a veggie (usually only get cheese, I like it simple sometimes) because i was feeling adventurous, and wasn't disappointed! They didn't hold back on the veggies, the entire slice was covered. Its was delightful. The lunch special is very good--it's a slice deal with soda. The slices are huge, I ordered two but could only eat one (yeah! leftovers!) the other day when I did the carryout lunch special. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had a great pizza and went back another night while we were there for the week and got Stromboli. Very Good! Great customer service and very friendly!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Pizza Works is across hwy. 24 from the Super 8 motel in Buena vista, CO. So that is what got me interested first....convenience. I was warmly welcomed when I entered the restaurant. You order & pick up at the counter. I asked if they had any specials. I got a large 2 topping pizza for $10.75 including tax. There were 2 tvs in the corners of the dining room. They served beer and soft drinks as well. The pizza was awesome! I am in town for 3 days & took my leftovers with me to enjoy on Sunday. Marcus the owner & chef pizza thrower was a charming young man to talk with as I was leaving.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a very good pizza place with homemade pizza. Love that they now have gluten free pizza as a choice. It is better to order out than to eat in. Lots of choices for toppings.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We got the cheesy bread and pizza. The cheesy bread was extremely plain. It's something I could have made at home, nothing special. I thought we went to chucky cheese and instead of screaming kids there was screaming drunks. Yes I do understand that they were probably locals but still. Might be a great family place not so much for couples that want a places to unwind and get a good meal.